BFP after being told my tubes were blocked!!

BB Bliss I was also told this at HSG and I pushed for laparoscopy... Where the also told me they were blocked please don't lose faith the amount of times I cried & felt down was unreal... I do know how you feel and I send you all the luck in the world ❤❤❤❤ xxx it defo feels like a miracle xxx thank you everyone next scan 28th August xxxx I will be nearer to 13 weeks feeling so blessed xxxx

Kel, I'm taking in every word. Im so happy you, this just made my day

I found an RE and have an appointment for Monday. I'll try to see if I can get the LAP test... I'm feeling hopeful again thank you!

Hey kelstar:)

I've been searching the forums to find more success stories after a lap! And I see yours is very recent! I'm scheduled for a lap 2moro and. I'm so anxious! Your story really gives me hope!

Congrats on your long awaited bfp! H + H pregnancy:)

BB Bliss let me know how you get on ❤ glad your feeling more hopeful xx

Wild chic .... I to was extremely anxious but really it isn't that bad at all just rest up afterwards :) xx wish you lots of luck let us know how you get on xxx ❤

Meeting with my OB tomorrow to go over the HSG. Should know more then. Fingers crossed I can be fixed.

Still going to believe in miracles no matter what!

Update on the lap.

The lap was done at 8:15am and I was in recovery at 9am. It was quick and the pain is bearable. I didn't get to see the gyno after the lap, but I have a follow up on tuesday. I'm hoping they didn't find anything serious!

Glad your feeling ok xxxx you will be sore for a little while xxx let us know how your appointment goes Tuesday :) xxx wishing you loads of luck xx

i can say i totally understand what you are saying.... my story is not that tragic last month i went to the doctor... i wasnt ovulating... the doctor told me to buy some pills REALLY BIG $$ pills lol i didn't buy them... so i just let 3 weeks pass by and i got my :bfp:
never ever lose hope NOTHNG IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! good luck!!!!

Hey Kelstar

So sorry I didn't update after my appointment last tuesday, but gyno said my tubes were clear and there was nothing wrong:)

So I guess I'm just gonna have keep dtd and hope for the best!

Hey Kelstar

So sorry I didn't update after my appointment last tuesday, but gyno said my tubes were clear and there was nothing wrong:)

That's wonderful news! What made you get the Lap? We're you told your tubes were blocked? Both? I'm just wishing mine are also ok. My HSG showed they both have proximal blockage.

Hey Kelstar

That's wonderful news! What made you get the Lap? We're you told your tubes were blocked? Both? I'm just wishing mine are also ok. My HSG showed they both have proximal blockage.

The reason for my lap is due to the fact that me & dh have been ntnp for 9months and actively ttc for 1year. I had all tests done and all was fine. Dh had a S/A done-fine. I even done 3 rounds of Clomid and still a bfn:( Gyno said it would be the best as i was previously on the depo shot and he wanted to make sure nothing else was wrong.

Will you be having a lap done as well?

Hi there ladies, I was devastated last month when I found out my tubes were locked after an HSG. Now I have another one lined up for next week and my chart it looking triphasic to me. I wish so much for that first HSG to be wrong and that I could be pregnant now so I don't have to go thru it again. If I. Fact they are blocked I'm having a fluroscopic cannulation right after. I really really didn't want to have to do all that...

Kelstar, your situation seems identical to mine. Less the bfp.
I went for an HSG on the 8th of this month & found out both tubes were inflamed due to an infection & both tubes are blocked. I took my course of anti-biotics & now waiting for my Lap surgery to remove my tubes becasue they're Hydro & go to IVF.
I have this weird feeling this month like maybe I haven't quiet let go of TTC because I keep wondering if I'll get pregnant anyway LOL. It would be amazing if I could. But I'm probably just really hopeful.

Don't lose hope ..... I was devastated and then the next month positive pregnancy test �� ... I'm now 20 weeks xxxx hope all goes well xxx

Could they definately tell from the HSG that the tubes were blocked and not just spasming? And do a diagnostic lap to check for blocked tubes... Xxx I still to this day shocked that I was told they were blocked and IVF our only hope and how wrong they were x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->