BFP after recent Miscarriage

TTCinKC

Reaction score
Just found out Tuesday--I'm either 4 or 5 weeks. Haven't really been trying to get pregnant, but haven't done anything not to get pregnant. I just had a miscarriage in late July--my third miscarriage total. Due to my history of miscarriages, all within the first two weeks of finding out, I'm resisting getting too happy and excited.

I know I am capable of carrying to full term as I do have a happy and healthy 9-yr-old boy. His birth came after two miscarriages. Booking my first doctor's appointment which I'm sure I won't be able to get in until I'm closer to 8 weeks or at least when they believe they can see a heartbeat.

All I can do is pray and ask others to pray with me that this one sticks. I will keep those who are interested updated with the progress and outcome of this pregnancy.

Hugs--

Michelle

First of all Congrats!!! And also good luck everything crossed for super sticky bean.for you!! :dust:

Wishing you a healthy happy pregnancy.
Congratulations!

Firstly, sorry for your losses.

Secondly good luck with this pregnancy, fingers crossed a healthy baby be born in 9 months.

I really hope this is it for you, I can't imagine multiple mcs, one is enough thank you.

I only found out this week I have fallen pregnant directly after my mc so no idea where I am. Taking each day as it comes.

Keep us posted.
:dust:

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congratulations. Hope this works for you. I had a mmc 1st july, I am now 15 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->