BFP!!!!! After recurring miscarriages

Hehehe we're so happy I'm officially late for AF now and I'm just about to head out for my second blood test :happydance:

I just got My BFP, Confirmed by the Dr. On Monday!!!
This is my fourth pregnancy, after 3 losses, and am praying its a sticky bean!
Congratulations Everyone!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
(forgive my cell phone pic! lol)

Attachments

• IMG_1264.jpg
    IMG_1264.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 18
I just got My BFP, Confirmed by the Dr. On Monday!!!
This is my fourth pregnancy, after 3 losses, and am praying its a sticky bean!
Congratulations Everyone!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
(forgive my cell phone pic! lol)

Wooohooo that's fantastic hun!! A huge congratulations to you :hugs:

congratulations i know how thrilling & worrying it can be getting tht BFP again after recurrent mc

Thats great news-congratulations! I got my BFP today too and trying to fight off the paranoia after my mc but like you Im hoping that PMA will be enough to make it stick. :happydance:

Thats great news-congratulations! I got my BFP today too and trying to fight off the paranoia after my mc but like you Im hoping that PMA will be enough to make it stick. :happydance:

Congratulations hun :hugs: I figure that most important thing we can do for us is not stress. So keep up the good vibes hun I'm sure its a sticky!!! :hugs: are you a Feb Lovebug? :D

OH IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! Congratulations honey you deserve it! Wasnt this your first cycle with the Ovacue?? :yipee: :wohoo:

Thank you hun :hugs: yes this was my first cycle using the ovacue along with the V sensor. I even started using later than the recommended time frame at 8 dpo. I figure I normally ovulate later so it still picked up my low and high. I knew I was ovulating because my V low was 8 :haha: then my v high was over 300. Because I was scared to just rely on the ovacue DH and I decided to go nuts :sex: and do it everyday or so hehe. I'm telling you sex works lol I'm almost 100% sure it was the sex :haha:

:rofl: Are you SURE it was the :sex: ???? LOL! jk Thats so awesome! Dh and I have been doing everyday just because we want to.. lol

Hehehe I've got everything crossed for you this cycle :hugs:

Congrats moochacha hun - I don't usually venture into these parts :haha: but wanted to say congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->