BFP after several BFNs

doblet

Reaction score
4 days late and have been testing for the last 5. Got a very faint line on a FRER today so went and got a digi and it is positive!! No alcohol for me :nope:

Congrats!

That makes me feel so much better, as I'm 3 days late and I've been testing since AF was due, and so far BFN, maybe I'm not totally out yet, lol.

Congratlations on your BFP!! You also give me hope. I am 2 days late and have been getting BFN's as well. Hopefully in a few days I will start to see a BFP line.

Have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Congratulations!!!! I knew your symptoms sounded promising!!!

No, not good after all. Thank you for all your messages but I started bleeding and cramping yesterday - going for a scan on Monday but I am 99% sure I have miscarried. It's just like a normal period, too heavy to be implantation or anything else. I'm absolutely gutted and so is OH.

No, not good after all. Thank you for all your messages but I started bleeding and cramping yesterday - going for a scan on Monday but I am 99% sure I have miscarried. It's just like a normal period, too heavy to be implantation or anything else. I'm absolutely gutted and so is OH.

:hugs: Sorry, I don't think the thread has been read all the way through.
So sorry to hear that. It must be devistating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->