BFP after TTC 8 months

TTC...#1:)

Reaction score
OMG i finally got my BFP this morning..i am in SHOCK and so excited..I wasn't suppose to start till tuesday..but decided what the heck i will take my last clear blue digital this morning..I was about to throw it in the trash cause i just knew it was going to be negative AGAIN and than BOOM and big fat PREGNANT :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 45
yeah, big congrats to you!!
H&H 9 months
:)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! I love that you did 4 tests too....just to make sure! I'm sure I'd be just the same.
All the best for the future x

Congratulations hun on your :bfp: :happydance: Wishing you and LO a healthy and happy 9 months!!!!!

Congrats! Looks like we are 3 days apart! I too just found out this morning and am over the moon!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! reading your post its like you were stood in the bathroom with me yesterday!!! i got my BFP yesterday morning too, i only tested cos we were going out for OH brthday and i wanted to check if i could have a drink. i was about to to bin the cheap test and then i noticed what i thought was a very light line, so i shouted OH in and he could see it too! so i did another test a couple of hours later and the line showed up straight away. i did another one first thing this morning just to make sure and it came up straight away! im so in complete disbelief! but SO excited!!!!!

i hope you have a brilliant 9 Months xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"