BFP after Vasectomy Reversal. *Dec '13 RESULTS* 70% got a BFP within 1yr! :-)

well sort of, its his page. Search for 'your vasectomy reversal' and you'll recognise the page as is similar to his website xx

well sort of, its his page. Search for 'your vasectomy reversal' and you'll recognise the page as is similar to his website. Im Vickie Dyer on fb if you wanna add me :) xx

I can't friend request you :cry: I've sent you an inbox see if you can friend request me :happydance:

Hi Live in hope would you mind if i ask when your dh had his vas rev done by mr harris what method did he preform as i have noticed that some suture two layers some one and experience. Sorry for so many questions but i am so nervous of making the wrong choice and scuppering our chances.
Thanks

Hi Live in hope would you mind if i ask when your dh had his vas rev done by mr harris what method did he preform as i have noticed that some suture two layers some one and experience. Sorry for so many questions but i am so nervous of making the wrong choice and scuppering our chances.
Thanks

Hey! :wave: no not at all, more than happy to help! Hubby had his done in sept 2010. Im not sure really what exactly he did (that sounds bad doesnt it?) it was microsurgery. I think so long as you find a good reputable surgeon (would highly recommend dr harriss) and have a consultation then they will discuss options and the type of procedure that is best suited to your needs. Good luck on your VR journey xx

well sort of, its his page. Search for 'your vasectomy reversal' and you'll recognise the page as is similar to his website. Im Vickie Dyer on fb if you wanna add me :) xx

I can't friend request you :cry: I've sent you an inbox see if you can friend request me :happydance:

Hey! I dont know why ive only just seen this? I didnt get your fb message but only yesterday did I find out that my settings stop people i dont know sending me messages or requests, only friends of friends can do that. Ive changed it now :thumbup: xx

How is within one year classified as LTTTC? Just wondering......

hi there,
I cant remember setting up this thread in LTTTC as it was afew years ago now, maybe if I did (which unless admin moved it, then I must have done) because it was aimed at people TTC after the VR which at the time of starting the thread I was told my chances of getting pregnant after the VR were slim, if at all, so assumed it would be suited and aimed at the LTTTCers :shrug: xx

please continue to share your vr successes to the poll :thumbup: xx

Just laid in bed reading this while thread!!!! It filled me with joy and excitement! How lovely to see BFP announcements! 4 days to go till DH has his op. My nerves are shot I'm desperate for a result xxx

het hopeful! :wave: hehe another one of my many vr threads :blush: I could add to this again with another vr success within a year :thumbup: (3months) but you can only vote once :dohh: it hasnt been updated lately as you can see but lets hope we can update with yours quite soon :thumbup: xx

Haha yes another lovely baby coming very soon! Looking forward to birth announcements :)

I'm really panicking now it's getting close . So excited though xxxz

eek its exciting! I can still remember that buzz of excitement when we were waiting to have it done, both times! You'll have to start a journal!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->