BFP again!!!!

grumpygal76

Reaction score
I need support ladies. I just gave birth to my son on JUne 11, 2010 and am pregnant with my 2nd child due on May 12, 2011. My husband and I decided to let fate decide when I'd get pregnant again I just didn't expect it to be within 3 months of my son. The shock is overwhelming. Could use words of encouragement now. I am starting to realize I will have 2 children 11 months apart in age and the work ahead of me.

it will all work out. i know its scary at first but it will pass. remember god will not put more on you than you can handle. He will see you through it.

Hi hun, congrats on your bfp and also the birth or your little one. Im more than sure you will be fine, i know you say the gap between them will be quite small but that way they get to grow up together. I think a smaller age gap is better. Anyway take care of your self hun. Im a great believer in things happen for a reason :hugs:

Thanks ladies I am hoping it will be an easier pregnancy this time around. I had terrible heartburn the last time for the entire 9 months and was induced at 41 weeks.

Hiya hun, you will be fine, I had my first two 13 months apart :) and I now have an almost 8 month old and maybe pg again ......I was on the pill but have all symptoms lol congrats on your :bfp: hun :happydance: xx

Things will work out just fine and congratulations on your :bfp: !!!

My youngest 2 are 10 1/2 months apart. Sure, it does get tough at times, but they are quite close to eachother. In the same grade too. :) Good luck!!

I am starting to feel better and think i can do it now thanks ladies

Oh my dear...it's wonderful your having another baby. I was pregnant with my 2nd about the same time as you. My 2 baby was due on my 1st daughters 1st b-day! They were suppose to be a year apart exactly, but i went into labor a little early and my girls are now 11 months apart. I love it like this because they are so close, they do everything together. Not to mention hand me downs are awesome. LOL

But it's not bad at all. And you'll get through the diaper stage at the same time. lol :)

See thats what I needed I am starting to feel good that I can do this.

Congrats hun!! Think of all of the good things at having two children so close in age. They will have a lot more in common growing up, so that may alleviate some of the squabbles that exist between siblings of differing ages. I'm sure you can handle it fine!! :hugs:

Im with you on this one. I just had my 5th child June 8 and I found out
Saturday that I am once again expecting. My due date is May 14. Im having some cramping and brown spotting, but my hcg was 491 yesterday, so we are hoping all is well. I had an eptopic and 2 miscarriages before I had my daughter. So congragulations!

congrats honey i can imagine it will be such an adventure and very hard at times but so amazing x

the hardest part is when to tell people. When I told everyone I wanted a second baby they said wait and enjoy and now when I am tired they say arent u glad ure waiting imagine if you were pregnant already like you wanted. If they only knew I am pregnant. Can't blame them its hard to fathom Id get pregnant so soon. Cant wait to see the look on everyones face

There is 11 months exactly to the day between my son and daughter - it was hard work but an awful lot of fun, they are almost 17 and 16 and they are still incredibly close. I then had a 9 year age gap between my daughter and my 2nd son, and I am pg again and my son will be 7 when this baby comes - I know in an ideal world I'd rather then close together like my eldest two - in some respects it was easier as they always had each other. Good luck xx

My middle 2 boys were very close, Gage was 6wks old when i got caught pg with other so there is 10 and half months between them, also had a 14mths old at the time :haha: wont lie it is hard work trying to devide your attention, but all 3 boys have grown up very close.

Now starting over again with a 5mth old little one x

Congratulations!

It will surely be hard, but as they get older they'll probably become easier, entertaining each other, having similar schedules, etc.

My LO is 9 months old and I just found out I'm pregnant! Not as extreme as yours, but I'm also pretty scared!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->