BFP :-) and symptoms x

angie90

Reaction score
Hi! :) I thought I'd post my BFP and background and symptoms due to this site being such a big help for me! :) it may help others whom have similar queries...

I have been TTC since June 2017 after being on the mini pill. I am 27 and not in the greatest of shape (eeek). My cycle became routine very quickly thankfully. The last 3 months I used ovulation tests, always thought I was pregnant every cycle.

This month I have been on holiday abroad for 3 weeks with family so have not used any ovulation tests. Me and my OH dtd nearly everyday around suspected O and every other day. This month I was certain I was out due to not feeling much different to other months... just the spotonf threw me...

This is what I noticed before BFP:
Increase in water discharge
Small blood seen on 9po (was faint but seen on tissue)
More moody and emotional
Cramping continuously from around 9DPO. This made me feel I was out as very similar to period cramps

Got my BFP on 14dpo.

Now 16dpo Period like cramps continue. Need a wee more frequently and water discharge.

I honestly thought I was out this month due to the period like cramps.

Wanted to just write it down incase it can help anyone else as this site ha been such a help for me when I've been crazily googling every symptom!

A xx

Forgot to add a picture of my Test! Can't stop looking at it haha xx

Attachments

• IMG_4039.jpg
    IMG_4039.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 81
Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Congratulations! I’m at 9DPO and on CD 26. I’m experiencing some medium cramping which never happens unless AF is due within the next 24 hours, and AF isn’t due for another 5 days. I’m bouncing back and forth between excited and optimistic to anxious and doubtful that this could finally be it.

Little miller- I didn't get cramps usually mid cycle! I was so convinced this Time I wasn't though! When will you test? Wishing you lots of baby dust xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->