BFP at 11DPO

Mangoes

Pregnant - 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
I'm so shocked at the moment, I apologize if I seem all over the place! I really did not expect to get a BFP this early or at all. I initially took a test at 9DPO after a freaky dream I had in which I got two BFP's because my husband didn't believe me lol! I got a BFN that morning. Then the next night I had another dream in which I was taking a newborn baby out of a carseat and snuggling him. I dismissed it as me wanting a child.

I didn't even have many symptoms this two week wait. With other cycles I was so sure I was pregnant and then AF came and ruined the party. I think what made a lightbulb go off was PMS cramping at 10DPO and again today and the fact I had suddenly become irritable. I yelled at my husband over the grocery budget...oops. Then again over something so stupid I can't even remember. He had actually told me not to test, but I did anyway.

And I got my BFP. This is our first child and I actually called him at work and told him I couldn't hold it in! Now he's shocked and faint because I seriously considered taking a small break from TTC if I didn't conceive.

Congrats :) Have a happy and healthy 9months. Did you follow any BD plan ? May I know how long have u been trying ? We are also trying for baby # 1. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Congrats :) Have a happy and healthy 9months. Did you follow any BD plan ? May I know how long have u been trying ? We are also trying for baby # 1. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

I feel so weird saying this, but we've only been trying for three months. The first two we were getting the swing of things, but on our third month had sex every other day after AF leading up to O. Nothing sophisticated.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congratulations, Happy & healthy 9 months. :flower:

Thank you ladies! I appreciate it so much!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/bfp_zps9feec02c.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->