BFP at 13dpo!!!!

Carlsberg

Reaction score
So at 10dpo I took a cheapie and got a very faint positive (was convincing myself nothing was there) and resisted the urge to test again until today and got a very clear BFP at 13dpo!

So baby #3 is coming into our crazy lives next summer and I cannot wait-even if it will be daunting breaking it to the family 😁

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all!

Congratulations Hun, I know that daunting feeling breaking it to family. Ours is baby no3 too!

Thanks sammynashley. Have you told your family yet? Do you think they'll be pleased or surprised?!

I'm off to New York with my mum in 5 weeks so I'm definitely going to have to tell her then!

I've told my mum, she was happy for us but lol it'll be my dad and the Inlaws that'll be harder to please! They think anymore than two children is silly although I'm one of three and hubby is one of five!

Ha ha-same here, I'm one of 3 and hubby one of 5, I think our family will be surprised but my husband has 2 older daughters from a previous relationship so that will make 5 for him 😬 and I'm sure people will have something to say about that!

I'm keeping in mind we only had the older ones 2 days out of 14-I can do this!!!

Congratulations!! :wohoo: I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->