BFP at 14 dpo with no real sypmtoms. dont give up hope!

KIALea

Reaction score
Hey ladies. Im perhaps writing this a bit prematurely as I only got my bfp yesterday but I wanted to express that there doesnt have to be a ton of symptoms to mean you are pregnant.

My nipples have been little bit tender from ovulation but nothing majorly noticing if I hadnt been poking them.

With previous afs I usually get spotting brown or beige cm from 8-9 dpo then get af 12 or 14dpo. This time ive had absolutely no colour noticible on the tp when I wipe.

Tested bfn with 10m ic on 10 dpo. And again bfn 12 dpo.

Yesterday was 14dpo and still no pre af spotting of cramps so did one more ic and got faint line. Did another one 20miu and got another line. Im stranded on hols in turkey they dont have cb digis here but still no af or spotting today.

https://s2.postimg.org/c5mo64k61/20141015_160733.jpg

I always used to get bummed out about my lack of cramping back pain nausea etc but seems no symptoms for me this time or with dd 2 years back. Xxx

Congrats! How did you get your O date?

I'm 12dpo and bfn and feeling very out, my previous pregnancies have always been 9dpo or earlier

Tanks!! I used opks got a positive opk on 30th sept so by my guesstimate I od on the 1st oct as by the 1st my opk was fading and they say you o 12 to 36 hours after a pos opk. Xx

congrats.

my symptoms of pregnancy were completely opposite from what i normally have between the time period of ovulation and af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->