bfp at 8dpo!!!

mummyandttc

Reaction score
hellllloooo!!
everyone dreams of writiing in this section so i hope all your girls get to do it very soon!!
i got mine yesterday morning! it was FMU but still very faint but i knew that it was definately it!! i took a pic but you just couldnt see it on the pic. later on at about 4.30pm i took another test ( all first responce) and it was noticable darker and you could see this one when i took a photo. and this morning i took another(9dpo) and it was a little darker again......so i feel i can announce that i'm pregnant! just can't believe i got it so noticable so early!!
:happydance::happydance:

heres the photos....first one 8dpo second one 9dpo

good luck gettin yours girls
:hug:

Attachments

• bfp 027.jpg
    bfp 027.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 433
  • bfpagain 008.jpg
    bfpagain 008.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 480
Thats awesome!! And how cool that it is so early in your cycle! Your 2ww was only a 1ww! LOL! Congrats! :bfp: :wohoo:

Wowo Mummyandttc huge Congrats!!!!!!!! Sooo happy for you Honey!!. Have a wonderful 9 months and a healthy and happy baby!

Hello me again.....:blush: I'm having a bad case of deja vu now honey as I'm sure I've posted this to you once.....:dohh:.....:rofl::rofl:

:wohoo::wohoo::baby::wohoo::wohoo:

xxxxx

Oh wow....congrats sweetheart. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!:hugs::hugs:

nice lines. congratulations hun see u over the dark side lol. :hugs: hope u have a happy and healthy 8 months :) I got my :bfp: at 8dpo too. :)

Congratulations!!! That is excellent news and at only 8 days po as well - that is brilliant!

xxx

Congratulations! Nice early lines there,

nice lines. congratulations hun see u over the dark side lol. :hugs: hope u have a happy and healthy 8 months :) I got my :bfp: at 8dpo too. :)

hehe thank you lovely!! think my due date will be 31st january hehe

congratulations to you too!! :happydance::happydance:
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back