Bfp!!! Bfp!!!

Nessicle

Reaction score
I tested at 10dpo and got a faint positive on a Superdrug Early - I stopped trusting FRER's after they have made the dye strip visible and give people false hope but I've never so much as had an evap on a superdrug lol so trusted it.

Faint line at 10dpo but it was there! Clear as day! Not even with FMU and it was light coloured pee lol

Tested again this morning at 11dpo, darker today. Decided to crack the digi out, didnt expect it would be positive cos I'm only 11dpo but whaddya know - "Pregnant 1-2"

I'm in shock! Must be a strong sticky beanie it that's showing on a digi already! AF not due for another two days so I'm wishing that day to come and go! Doctors on Friday!

Third month ttc, I used SMEP, Softcups, drank lots of water in two weeks before ov to increase CM, laid with hips elevated for 20 mins after sex and also used opk's with + on CD14.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey congrats chic. Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months for u and little beanie

Thank you!! And gorgeous doggie btw :hugs: x

said it once but i have to say it again congrats sweety!!!

Yippppeeee - congrats, that is great news! :flower:

Congrats hun :) Happy and Healthy 9 months to you xxx

Yay Vanessa, that is brilliant news! A massive congratulations!

xxx

Thank you Poppy!!! Hope you and Tristan are well!! :hugs: xx

thats brilliant news hun, congrats on the bfp :) :happydance:

Congratulations......happy and healthy 9 months to you xx

Congratulations..been following your thread..hope its a lovely sticky bean...and a happy healthy 9 months to you..!!

congratulations. xx goodluck bet you cant wait to see your little bean x

Congratulations to you and your husband!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWW CONGRATS!!! im glad its finally happend for u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->