Bfp bfp!!!!

babybefore30

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I have just been waiting for a few days to absolutely make sure after a chemical in May but I got my BFP on Friday 13th the day after my birthday, best birthday present ever.

I was saving my digi till this morning to make sure my levels were nice and high and I got a lovely pregnant 2-3 so now feel absolutely certain.

A little bit advice about conception indicator if possible as my period was due on 13th August so how can I be 2 -3 weeks along?

Congratulations!!!

I dont know anything about digis hun but wanted to say hello and congrats and say I am very cautious too! I have had 4 very very faint lines on 3 diff brand tests but my digi said NOT pregnant, I am due AF today or tomorrow and its worrying me. I have heard digis are slow at picking up early. Is this your experience too? or do you have any advice?
x

hi congratulations on your :bfp: i got mine on friday 13th aswell but im 3wks and 6days pregnant
they do say that the indicator on the digi arent very reliable but go to docs to make sure hunni it does it on how much hcg levels thats how it is calculated unless u have 2 in there lol

congrats once again here's to a h&h 9mnths xxx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev114pr___.png

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tta11aa.aspx

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt9f486.aspx

Thank you!! wow Friday 13th was a lucky thread. I really hope I get the digi in a few days.

I think I might wait it out and get past this week (longest week of my life) and make sure I dont bleed or have chemical :cry: I know its early but I just wish I hadnt tested with the digi now! 4 tests with faint lines are still not convincing me!

TWINS! omg I had a medium mention that in january this year!

Thanks twins omg my OH would have a heart attack. The digi's only really work from the day your period is due I would wait for a few days. I got a postive on Friday on superdrug test and digi today as I am two days late. You also need to do the digi with first morning urnine. Good luck xxx

Huuuge congrats :happydance: That is a lovely birthday prezzie :hugs: Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months. xx

my digi dates worked out wrong too. I actually had to get bloods done and i had an unusually high HCG levels that didnt double over 48 hours but no twins just one wee munchkin :flower:
Dont worry too much about the indicatior just focus on the "Pregnant" Congratulations hun!!! :hugs:

Congrats hun!

Regarding the digi... I know someone who got a 3+ when it should have been reading 1-2 and she was having twins LOL
Wow a double blessing :)

Thanks girls you have made me feel a bit better, just another quick question. When I was getting for bed last night popped to the loo and after having a wee I noticed that when I wiped it was a little brown is this normal, I do feel bit crampy but nothing like af - could it be bubba snuggling down for the nine months.

Congratulations! Yeah the brown stuff sounds like implantation bleeding as long as its only spotting and not too crampy. When i tested on a digi it was 3 weeks out the other way - it said i was 2-3wks but i was actually 6+. I had been in tears in docs office the week before complaining that i hadnt ovulated for 2 months and something was wrong with my body, complained that i felt tired and sick all the time. Little did i know i was already cooking a bubba, and doc didn't think to test! I'd already written off my fertility so didn't occur it could've happened already - hence digi being way out. Anyway, ramble over. Ask for a dating scan, was great to see bean with a heartbeat at 6/7 weeks. Congrats again and happy n healthy 9 months. xx

I thought the 2-3 weeks was from when you concieved?

Thank you - thought it was implantation and this morning I have had the most horrendous heaving and the brown stuff has stoped so I think my little bean is nice and comfy hopefully it stays. Thanks for all your reassurance. xx

It is possible that I am further along - if that is the case all that stressing about desperately trying to do it in my fertile window to get pregnant and I have fallen pregnant on a weekend after relaxing and drinking to much wine. Hah hah we will see.

yup the 2-3 means week since conception not how pregnant you are so 2-3 on the digi m4eans you are 4-5 weeks pregnant, congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->