• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP but full AF bleeding. FINAL UPDATE POST 343

:hugs: to you huny, its not easy xx

Bleeding has also picked up significantly in the last few mins and is accompanied by cramping so I'm going to ho into hospital like my doctor asked me to of it got worse.

hugs hun i have been through it myself its very worrying i would go to hospital as your doctor recommends try not to stress hope your pain and bleeding is not 2 bad x

Cervix is still closed. They took more blood. Doctor says I may never have been pregnant that he thinks it may be a hormone producing cyst. Waiting for blood results to see.

Just read the whole thread; so sorry you are on this terrible emotional rollercoaster. Hope it ends well, and if not, i hope you can find peace with the whole situation.

I'll be following with my fingers crossed for you.

I am sorry that you are going through this. I went through something similar. You are not alone.

Omg doctor shouldnt spurt that crap unless hes sure!! Let us know as soon as you do!! Xxxxx

Hi ladies. My hcg is only 50. On Monday it was 31 and Thursday was 39. So it's going up but not good. This is either a cyst or a miscarriage. I guess now I wait out the drop and try again when my body is ready. :(

I really want to thank you all for all your support you guys have been wonderful.

Oh darling, so sorry 😢 I hope they find answers soon x

So sorry hun, if you need to talk we are all here for you, I'm praying for you xx

I'm so sorry :(((( no words mama but thinking of you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through. Lots and lots of hugs!

You need to ask for another ultrasound. If its a cyst they will see it. It maybe ectopic, u want to make sureits not, was to early to tell the other one. Also, they can possibly rule or rule out a m/c.. oh hun yoy been on such a rollercoaster. Your in my thoughts. Hope they figure it ou xo

I have an ultrasound in Tuesday but they have ruled out ectopic from my last ultrasound thankfully.

Oh honey I'm sorry :( will be here again for you when you feel ready to try again xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->