• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP but full AF bleeding. FINAL UPDATE POST 343

Hmm I never even thought of that. I wonder if it's something they will be able to see on the ultrasound or if it will just go un noticed and the bleeding will remain unexplained. Either way at this point I'm just happy the tests stayed positive. I'm so nervous for the hcg tomorrow. I know this could still go either way but I'm chposing to stop pouting and be hopeful.

Well today's this bid last beta day. So panicked and worried. Bleeding has stopped again since last night. I'm being very careful not to lift anything to heavy as that seems to set it off. Fingers crossed for an awesome normal jump :)

I have everything crossed for you hun, that last test is amazing progress, please try and rest if you can feet up :) xx

Waiting anxiously for you and I have everything crossed super tight!!

Praying everything goes well for you! Can't wait to hear your update! Hug!

So each take has taken about 3-5 hours after so I'm hoping soon but if they are really busy and forget to call I'll call them before the end of the day.

Good luck for the beta results, you must be nervous! Xxxx

Called my office. Ok so I couldn't get my doctor on the phone so the receptionist couldn't give me the exact number but he told her to tell me the numbers are increasing so that is a good sign. Knowing my ob he wouldn't say that if he didn't mean it. So I'm keeping positive.

Yayyyy so happy for you :)

Little bean is hanging on for you you defaintly have a littler fighter there :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->