• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP but full AF bleeding. FINAL UPDATE POST 343

Did you manage to speak to doctor again with results hun xx

I'm actually trying to leave it. If I get a number I'm sure I'll find something to worry about. I trust him and he says they are rising and that it's good then I will be happy with that. Bleeding has been gone for a little over 12 hours now which is the longest break so far hoping 6 days of it was all I'll get.
OH has all weekend and Monday Tuesday off so I'll just be taking it easy. Focusing on my son's first birthday party tomorrow with family and I'll go from there.

Yay!! Great decisions as well. You'll have a new baby in February/March!!

That is great. My advice is to take easy and stay off feet as much as possible for a few days. Maybe the bleed will be gone for good, xx everything for u

Ugh of course the more I read the more I panic. Gotta stay off my phone I think. Looks like everything I find show people with low hcg at 4 weeks like mine miscarry. Looks like it has to be in the hundreds to be good :(

Not really, if you look at cherished's experience!! And who knows you probably ovulated late and have lazy egg who took the full 9/10 days to come down the tube and implant and then no wander ur hcg was a tad low! I would of found out exact numbers if id of been you but that's only cause I'm better equipped if I know all details! Gd luck honey xxxx

Thanks. I actually know exactly when I ovulated which would be may 27th (I was temping and using opks) and o got my positive test 9 days late so I'm pretty sure on my dates. Im just a worrier by nature. I have severe anxiety actually lol .

Well I'm glad you got some good news! Don't second guess it, I'm sure everything I great. My number was 20 at 12dpo and we're doing great! Luckily I didn't realize that it may be something to worry about.

Just try and rest as much as much as you can that's what I did Hun, mine was only 18 to start with then progressed, I didn't really stop panicking as I bled 4, 8 & 11 weeks I truly thought the worse but my little strong fighter proved us all wrong, I'd defiantly request another blood test and you'll be shocked it keeps getting higher and higher I was shocked when nurse rang and said 1434, really wish you all the best, xXx

Not progressing but not fading. Not really sure what's up but I'm feeling beyond defeated. I may go to my doctors office tomorrow and ask them to print of my recent blood test results. I feel like I'm going crazy. I'm guessing they are still super low though. Not feeling confident in this pregnancy at all.

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150612_204702.jpg

Don't lose hope, I understand exactly how you feel. But I'll tell you exactly what my doctor told me, if it's in God's will don't matter what we do you will have your baby think positive always positive, I know it's hard not to think what we're going through but all we could do it's just hope for the best.. wish you nothing but the best and all we could do is leave it in God's hands. Best of luck to you

You said you trust your OB so just try to think about that. I know that's easier said yah done, especially if you suffer with anxiety!

I know nothing about beta numbers cause we don't get them done routinely over here, but I did have a long and heavy bleed with my second pregnancy. It turned out I had a complete placenta previa - whether that was anything to do with the bleed I have no idea!!

Wishing you all the best anyway xx

Hun the thing is there still nice & dark that's what counts, in early pregnancy hcg rising between 48/72 hours, and sometimes different times of the day you will have weaker and stronger urine, some days mine were lighter and darker especially at different times of the day, but yours are still nice & dark, so that's defaintky positive, mine were really faint at first I'll put some pics on so you can see, took them ages to get a very good progression and personally i think your progression is real good :) xx

Here were my first ever two super faint x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 25
This was progression on boots brand which you can see there wasn't much at first still super faint, the last one was around19/20dpo that's how long it took to get that dark x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 20
Then gradually got to this 19/20dpo, some are just slow rises at first then go really high, so stay positive hun I know it's easier said, but I was in the same situation as you and I'm nearly 30 weeks so it shows its defaintly possible :) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 14
they say a lines a line, I had a faint second line when I as almost 6 weeks with my twins and my hcg levels were pretty high n blood results... :hugs:

Thanks ladies. However this mornings test was nearly negative. I think they are fading now. I know time of day can changes them but after all the positives I've gotten you'd think fmu would be best and show at least the same line as an evening test. Now I wait and see on Tuesday I guess. I'm also bleeding quite badly again.

This mornings is the one with no writing on it. I'm 17dpo.
it's dried now so it's darker then when I took it. But they are all dry for comparison.

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150613_054026.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->