• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP but full AF bleeding. FINAL UPDATE POST 343

Yes defaintly hun, hcg is increasing ive read that to get a 2-3 on digi it has to be higher than 200miu so it's defaintly gone higher, also your line today looks same colour or maybe a little darker than control line that's also an amazing positive sign, will be stalking for your ultrasound update :) xx

Really hope all the best for you, lots and lots of luck babe xx

Got everything crossed for you lovely

Hope all goes well it has to be have positive feeling for you

Look forward to your update! :dust:

Ultrasound is done. Ultrasound tech coud not tell me anything as per the rules so now I have to wait to see the doctor which could be quite a wait. I can't read people well but I feel like it wasn't good.

Are you waiting for the doctor at the ultrasound place? God I remember that. It was such a horrible wait. You have lots of people who are hoping for all the best for you. Where in Canada are you btw?

Lilmackate I should be 5 weeks one day but with hcg at 50 on Saturday I'm really not sure.

TLK I'm in moose jaw saskatchewan. Our ultrasound clinic is actually at the hospital and since the ER scheduled it I have to wait for an ER doctor to see me and tell me what's up

U really cant tell if its good or bad because they will have there gameface on cause its to rule out m/c, ur in my thought, really hoping u have a positive outcome.

Ok so there will only be a sac. So if they say no heartbeat that's totally fine because at 5 weeks it'll be a sac that's visible. Really pulling for you sweetie!

Ugh that is frustrating. Here in Calgary I had the ultrasound at some lab and then a doctor immediately came to see me. Hopefully the wait won't be too long.

Just came back to see how you're getting on. Still thinking of you hun. x

Ok so strange kinda update. Still completely in limbo.
Ultrasound results were classed as a blighted ovum as there was a gestational sac but no yolk or fetal pole. He did say nothing in it can be perfectlt normal for onky 5 weeks. Just realized I'm only 4 weeks 6 days by ovulation. They said the sac was an irregular shape. Notbinf in my tubes thank god. However the good news is my hcg went from 50 at 17dpo to 163 at 20dpo so it's now doubling ever 42 hours. I see my doctor on Friday and we will decide where to go from there.

Do blighted ovums continue to produce hcg? I hope it's early and you see a little bean soon. Wishing you the best outcome!

Do blighted ovums continue to produce hcg? I hope it's early and you see a little bean soon. Wishing you the best outcome!

Thanks. I actually asked that question and he said they do up to a point. Basically now I wait to see my doctor on Friday and hope he schedules another ultrasound.

Yes blighted ovums do because they continue to grow and it does take the body a while to recognize its abnormal. Usually the levels start out low then continue to increase but may not double. It can take several weeks before the body recognizes its not normal and stop HCG production and MC process starts. I agree they should have seen at least the yolk sac if the gestational sac is greater than 8-10 mm by vaginal ultrasound. And its probably not a great sign for an irregular shaped sac. Sorry you are in this roller coaster. I would wait another week and have a follow-up ultrasound at this point before any decisions are made. You want to be 100% sure.

I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. I still am hoping for the best!

When I had my blighted ovum back in February my hcg numbers continued to go up and up into the thousands until 11 weeks pregnant when I decided to have a D & C. Hopefully, all will turn out ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->