• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP but full AF bleeding. FINAL UPDATE POST 343

Looking good hun :) with a dark line like that ok FRER I bet you'll get 3+ on digi :) really praying for fab news xx

Thanks cherrished I actually got a 2-3 this morning but I figured I would. I'd only be 5 weeks 2 days and only 23 days post ovulation. I'll try again in a few days. :)

Fingers crossed all goes well at your appt!

Well it wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst doctors appointment. Basically my hormone levels suck so far. He isn't doing more blood work but I will have another ultrasound around the 30th of June. I just have to wait for the call now. Yay for limbo for 2 more weeks. :(

Ugh that's such a long time to wait but I still have lots of hope everything is ok

Sorry you have to stay in limbo for so long. :hugs:

sorry your stuck for another 2 weeks did he say what your hcg level is now xx

Mum we haven't done anymore blood work since Tuesday. On Tuesday it was 163. 3 days earlier it was 50 so it did double but it's low for 5 weeks.

No sense in it really. My numbers woukd still rise with a blighted ovum and get my hopes up. Ultrasound tells more then blood so I'll just wait. By the ultrasound I should be at least 6 weeks 5 days so they should see something more then an empty sac.

hugs hun must be very hard fx for ultrasound and 2 weeks will fly by xx

You are going through exactly what I went though. It's not an easy road but try and stay positive and keep yourself busy. Ask your husband to go away on a holiday to Hawaii for 2 weeks to help the time pass!

Are you going to keep poas? For me, and feel free to totally ignore my advice, I found poas to add to the stress as my lines kept getting darker and darker - to the point that on the FRER it all just a test line and no more control line. I also stayed away from this site to have a break and just try and live my life instead of thinking non-stop about what was happening to my body.

But that's my 2 cents. You may totally disagree and find lots of support here. In either case, we are here for you.

Hopefully the weather in Moose Jaw is nice and you can get lots of outdoor time.

I really hope for great news for you in 2 weeks.

Thanks so much everyone. It's going to be a hard wait but I have my best friends wedding in 3.5 weeks and mine in august so I have lots to keep me busy on top of our three beautiful children.

Just got the call. Ultrasound is Monday the 29th.

I'm going to remain hopeful though.

TLK I do find being on here actually really good. Even if people aren't reading it helps me to get my stresses out. I probably won't test much more. I have one frer and one digital left and I'm going to leave them for a few days.

I took my last ic this afternoon too. It's crazy how much darker it is just in a few hours. Even darker then yesterday's afternoon one with a good hold.

Top is this afternoon with 1 hour hold
bottom is this morning with 6 hour hold

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150619_134409.jpg
And by itself once all the dye ran through.
https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150619_132736.jpg

Those are so dark - it's obviously darkening. Has the bleeding stopped? Did you ever have cramping?

I totally understand how writing here helps - I'm in the TWW and it really helps just to ask questions and talk to people in similar situations. Nobody quite understands what we are going through but other people in the same situation!

You are planning a wedding? Oh so fun! Do you have a dress yet?

Hey TLK.

I know right they are so dark now. It's making me kind of hopeful. Cautiously hopeful I'd say. I haven't had any bleeding at all since Saturday morning. So almost a week no bleeding. I never really had any cramping while I was bleeding. I've had some today but it was more like the tugging growing pain I got with my other kids.

We are planning a wedding. A small one. Mostly fsmily and a few friends but about 50 people total. And I have bought a dress. Thankfully it has room to fit a tiny belly if need be. If not I can get it taken in.

This is my dress.
https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150522_090812.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->