• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP but full AF bleeding. FINAL UPDATE POST 343

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the flowers on the bottom - so pretty! A small wedding is great because you'll actually get to spend time with many of the guests. My wedding was pretty large and I feel like I didn't even talk to half of them!

That's great that the bleeding stopped - I think that's a great sign too.

Hey I'm so sorry you're having to go through all this stress. I just wanted to pop in and mention that if you do only see an empty sac it doesn't mean it's a blighted ovum. At about 6w4d with my daughter, they saw an empty sac, despite my hcg being 16,000. And the exact same thing happened to a friend of mine. Both of our pregnancies resulted in healthy babies. I'm really not trying to sell you false hope I just want you to be aware that doctors are sometimes a bit quick to diagnose a blighted ovum. I should add I was 100% with my daughter about my dates so I was definitely 6w4d.

caught up phew!!!

I think everything looks hopefully, I looked up hcg numbers and at 5 weeks preg your numbers can be between 180-7000+ so hopefully all will be ok!! fx

I absolutely love your dress it is beautiful!! Still hoping for good results for you

Love that dress..and everyone is right about ur numbers and sono. Your still and will be so early. Honestly do not why there scaring you when ur soo soo early. Its crazy cuz ur not even six weeks yet. I think thi is the very reason tests should not be so freaken sensitive so early. So much worry , when so many dont even know if there pregnant yet to begin with. Xxoo, have things crossed for you..

Thanks ladies. Im really looking forward to wearing it in august.

I woke up very panicked this morning. I can't decide if not getting blood work is making me feel better or worse. Nit that i really have a choice. Woke up to horrible back and hip pain. Still no bleeding but it aches enough I keep worrying it will start. I've also got crazy amount of cm making me worry everyone it TMI but it kinda gushes there is so much. No ms or boo pain really. Skin broke out a little but nothing more then my normal. I wish I had an at home ultrasound machine lol.

Do you think the back and hip pain is normal or should I be concerned it's the start of miscarrying?

I got loads of back ache when I was about 5/6 weeks and loads of ewcm is a good thing xxxx

i agree cm increases in pregnancy back pain and hip is normal all stretching glad there has been no more bleeding xx

Wll I took my last frer and digital. Still 2-3 on the digital but much darker frer and I know digitals aren't always accurate. First 2-3 I got was Tuesday so maybe I should have waited the full week to try again lol. The test is with very little pee from a 30 min hold lol.
My HCG MUST be rising.

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150621_094317.jpg
https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150621_094431.jpg

Beautiful lines, hip and back pain are good I had them from 4-6 weeks I think it was my uterus preparing stretching for baby to get extra comfy, also lots of cm is really really good :) xx

all good signs I think at the moment! try and stay positive! x

I just read your whole thread because I'm going thorough something very similar !
I'm so glad yours is turning out positive :)
I got faint bfps starting this past Friday and today they are darker looking good but I had bleeding off and on all day today . Reddish brown. I'm hopeful because my bfps are getting darker not lighter and last month I had an early loss , my tests got lighter with the bleed .
Anyway your story was very encouraging ! I hope things continue to progress as normal and you go on to have a healthy pregnancy :)

Hi mummof1

I'm so sorry your going through the bleeding thing too. It's horrible. I'm thankful mine only last 6 days and stopped a little over a week ago.
This week I've had pregnancy symptoms come on strong. Especially sore Boobs in the last day.
At this point I'm just praying it's not a blighted ovum teasing me.

I'll be keeping me fingers crossed for you. Let me know how you get on with things :)

So I have spent my entire morning in tears. I know my low hcg non doubling can lead to nothing good. I've grown so attached to a pregnancy that I won't get to continue or that didn't even get a chance to start. I blighted ovum is the cruelest most painful thing I've ever been through.

I realize I haven't been diagnoised with it yet
Not till Monday but my gut and my head are telling me to be rational and face to facts. :(

All the pregnancy symptoms coming on are just mean.

Hi mummof1

I'm so sorry your going through the bleeding thing too. It's horrible. I'm thankful mine only last 6 days and stopped a little over a week ago.
This week I've had pregnancy symptoms come on strong. Especially sore Boobs in the last day.
At this point I'm just praying it's not a blighted ovum teasing me.

I'll be keeping me fingers crossed for you. Let me know how you get on with things :)

Thank you so much . I read your second post too and I know that feeling of the unknown (we lost our pregnancy last month )
I hope all turns out well<3 I'll be stalking and I'll let you know what happens with me too!

I'm so sorry:( I really truly hope that you get some good news on Monday. What a terrible thing to go through. Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->