• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP but full AF bleeding. FINAL UPDATE POST 343

Just went back to check my 12dpo beta with my son it was 34.... He was and is very healthy <3

Hi ladies. Just heading home and thought I'd update. Ultrasound of course didn't really see much. The report I got back did make me feel better though. I'll attach a pictures. Bleeding has slowed down quite a bit and still no cramps. I'm basically on modified bed rest until I can get another ultrasound in 7 to 10 days. Doctor I got before leaving is hopeful though. Can't find any reason for the bleed at the moment. Until then I'll just keep up with my cheapies and praying. They won't be doing anymore blood work until after the next ultrasound though

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150608_183933.jpg

So they think they seen the sac (that's fab news) just rest as much as you can I did hun, and while waiting for betas and scans I just kept taking tests and seeing progression which kept me positive, I really do under stand how you feel if you need to talk im here, I really do believe you have a little fighter on your hands <3 put your feet up and rest and try not to worry as much, I know it's easier said then done have everything crossed for you, they should defaintly do more bloods, and you will see the rise over 48/72 hours :) xx

I don't know how to insert a thread link in posts but my posts back from December if you can find them have a nose through, it was up/down for me them early weeks, I didn't know what to think, if I was coming or going I just kept testing every 2 days and them darker lines gave me shimmer of hope xx

Wishing you so much luck. I got a faint line last night after spotting turned red so I'm not hopeful. I'm 6 days late and been spotting 6 days but bleeding is picking up now. I lost my lo at 12 weeks last month then a 6 week loss right before that. I'm really hopeful for you xxxx

I'm late to this but good luck Hun. I bled heavy during my second pregnancy and all was ok then xxxx

Thanks ladies.
Skipped my morning test this morning because my fmu sucks and it would probably just worry me. Still bleeding but much lighter now. I'm struggling not to stress out. I know I have to relax but I'm so scared now to lose this baby that is hanging on hopefully. I'm off to a dentist appointment this morning and my son turns 1 tomorrow so hopefully that will work as a bit of a distraction.

Best of luck yours, really hope this works out for you. Try and not stress out, you can't change the outcome so no point stressing yourself. Sooo much easier said than done though! :hugs:

hi I don't know if this will help but when I was having my son I had bleeding from 6 weeks right through every few weeks. at first I was having loads of emergency scans then by 3rd tri because I could feel baby move they didn't even need to see me. and he is happy and healthy. they couldn't even find the cause for most of the bleeding. and sometimes it wasn't just a little bit. I just wanted to give you a bit of hope x

Best of luck yours, really hope this works out for you. Try and not stress out, you can't change the outcome so no point stressing yourself. Sooo much easier said than done though! :hugs:

I totally agree sweetie, go enjoy ur beautiful son and his birthday. Best distraction ever. Happy b day to ur son. Hope u and ur family have a great day :)

And big happy birthday to your little man! Give him lots of hugs and squishes x

Ok so as of today I'm done testing for a few days. It's stressing me out way to much. The ics are fading again. :( I'm going to see my real obgyn today so I'm hoping he can give me some sort of answer.

Today's tests are on the bottom of each picture. The ics arw separated by day. Bleeding has picked up again this morning. I also got a 1-2 on a digital but with the ics really fading I'm feeling it's done. They should be progressing better.

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150609_105529.jpghttps://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150609_105433.jpg

The ics are not the best test for progression yet your frer are getting darker.
Thinking of you xx

hugs try to stop testing its not accurate your levels went up so that was good news stay positive hun xx

The first responce is darker hun..keeping u in my thoughts

Saw my ob.
He is so wonderful. He is sending me for more blood work on Thursday and my ultrasound is the 16th. He was very honest with me which is why I love him. He said some things look good (hcg and he did an internal and my cervix is closed tight) somethings look not great (bleeding) and some things he just can't tell yet (ultrasound) he said he didn't want to give me false hope but as of right now with hcg going up baby is still growing. It can still go either way but he said I have more positive things then negative right now and to focus on that. So I will try and keep this post updated over the next week for everyone. Thank you all for all your incredible support. It means more then you will ever know.

SUCH great news! Sounds like your ob is amazing! Praying for the best! Relax and rest mama!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->