BFP but now slight spotting at 12dpo

MrsMcP

Reaction score
I'm got several BFP since 10dpo (FRER, CB digi, Sainsburys own) - tested early as I had some odd spotting 7-10dpo.

Now on 12dpo the day my period would be due, I'm having some light brown spotting. I remember having this with my DD, but i'm such a worrier that now I'm panicking and feeling sick!

I wish I could just turn the anxiety off, I didn't think it would be so bad this time. I had only negatives on the 10miu IC's which was making me worry, but I did finally get a faint line on them last night. All the other tests have been pretty definite though.

Just need some reassurance! xxx

Spotting in early pregnancy is very common. I hope everything turns out fine!
Congratulations!

I spotted like that with DD. Even heavier like a light period. Just try not to stress out and relax. Congratulations on your BFP! Spotting is very normal in early pregnancy.
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months <3

I had tons of spotting in the beginning, and for some reason, the internet cheapie tests never showed up very well for me either. I had much better lines on the FRER tests. Hope you can stop worrying soon, and CONGRATS!!! :)

Thank you everyone that has posted. Spotting seems to have stopped. I still have some cramping and backache, but hopefully it's all normal! Seeing 2-3 on clearblue digi this morning has made me feel a bit more positive!

Congrats! spotting is normal, i had it with both of mine :)

my 1st pregnancy, i didnt spot or anything,and same with this one i havent spotted or anything YET lol. congrats on ur BFP <3 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->