• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

BFP by Oct 2015 TTC & BFP Group. (was the BFP by Oct 13 thread but the bubs are here)

I agree with 6.5-7 weeks minimum for a scan. Any earlier and you have a chance of not seeing anything which will just lead to stress. Wait it out if you can. The wait sucks balls, but worth it. And Yay for another lot of beautiful betas Helena!

Sorry your still feeling sick Susan :( if it makes you feel better I'm still nauseous too :haha:

Good night LW. days just beginning here :thumbup:

After a few errmm farts and some quality time on the loo....I feel better :lol: I also don't feel so queasy after breakfast.

See only another preggers gal can appreciate the pain that is alleviated from a good bottom burp :lol:

pooing is my favorite thing to do now. I swear I don't throw up, just get the runs! haha. I totally agree with the 6.5-7 weeks scan thing. I'm just eager for my scan! haha

I walked for miles up hills today. I went to the zoo with a friend, but we decided to hike there (there are hiking trails that lead to the zoo. that took about an hour all uphill and then we walk around the zoo for about 3-4 hours). Can someone rub my feet? :haha:

also I checked out the "prescription status" at my pharmacies website and it says since I ordered my progesterone on July 8th, I can't order another one until August 7th....ummm it's a 21 day prescription!!! I'm gonna have the doc fix this when I get my beta next week. It's nothing to worry about right now, but I can't go a whole week without taking the progesterone! I'm so glad I checked, because otherwise I wouldn't have seen that until I went in that day to get it. I would have been flipping out

Had my next BETA today (5+3 weeks) and it was 21,200 :) So pleased with that :) How is everyone doing?

Next BETA is Tuesday!

Had my next BETA today (5+3 weeks) and it was 21,200 :) So pleased with that :) How is everyone doing?

Next BETA is Tuesday!

I'm not surprised you pleased :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: yahooooooooo

Yeah, I know it's not the number itself and I pray it continues to double, it's just that with my last little one, it stopped doubling and then went up by 10% and 40% at 6+5 and struggled to make it to 9000 by 7 weeks when they stopped doing BETA's. I just wanted a different BETA outcome this time....

Grow little Smiley....Grow!!!!!!!!!!

How are you today Left Wonderin? What's new?

I'm good thanks dream , 10 weeks on Tuesday please God . Still taking it one day at a time and counting my blessings . I'm now randomly heaving during the entire day instead of just mornings :) I hate it and love it all at the same time !!!! I'm going to have a very lazy day today was out late at my sisters 30th birthday didn't get to bed till 1.30 . I'm now hitting the sack at 10.30 and can't keep my eyes open so now days that's a really late one lol....!!!

It hit me today that tomorrow will be something like 10 weeks since my last loss.

I fell asleep last night and woke up feeling sick about an hour later. I went to get something to ease my stomach, so I looked in the cabinet. Decided I wanted spaghetti haha. So stayed up and made spaghetti! I took a few bites and felt sick again...ugh the life of a preggo. I just wish I could sleep through the night. My dreams are so vivid that I keep waking up

Awwww {Helena} - Friday was 10 weeks for me. I lost my little boy 2 days before you. I think things like that are gonna hit us because just because we're pregnant doesn't mean we don't remember the ones we lost.

As for dreams - I dreamt I was knitting all night :lol:

It was 4 months for me on the 19th. I hate the 19th of each month :(

I'm sitting here at my hospital doing my early glucose tolerance test. I'm only 20 mins post feral drink and my stomach is churning.

I hope I don't spew or the test will be void. I feel vile!

Twin - yuck.... I really don't want to have to do that bluergh

Honestly, this is horrible but my first loss sticks with me most. Every 20th is horrid. I guess because it wss my first and longest. I was very cynical with the last and just knew. This time is different. For all of us :)

Hi girls :) what is the glucose tolerance test , read about it on other posts too sounds dreadful ! Does everyone have to do it during pregnancy ? Not another thing for me to worry about !!! Lol .....

So what's the next significant event or goal for everyone ? For me its firstly getting beyond 11+4 ( this was when I started spotting with my last loss) and then to get to the 12th of August and my dating scan :) please God ill be 12+6 then . The royal pregnancy and birth is significant for me as I had the same edd as Kate , great now ill have a constant reminder !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"