BFP by Oct 2015 TTC & BFP Group. (was the BFP by Oct 13 thread but the bubs are here)

The GTT is to test for gestational diabetes LW. It's usually done around 28 weeks I think, but if you have had it previously or have risk factors like diabetic family they ask you to do an earlier one too (usually in first or early second tri). They are of course all optional tests - but GD should not go unmonitored so worth it in my opinion.

My first goal is to get to my 8 week appt on Thursday. I was 8 weeks at the start of my first miscarriage so its always a 'goal' for me as such, but that was a blighted ovum and we know there was a baby at least this time. My OB said she will give me a in-office scan at 8 weeks, so I just want to see a little heart beat flickering still and ill be happy. Then to make it to the 12 week scan and pass the screening tests :(

4th beta came back at 28475! 43 hour doubling time :D

4th beta came back at 28475! 43 hour doubling time :D

That's great. My 6 week one was high at 59'500 so I am anxiously awaiting Tuesdays scan.

I worried last time that it was too low and this time too high - agggghhhhh

my numbers aren't crazy high (although, they are high), but the doubling time is very very high. It has me worried! Google tells me all sorts of bad stuff it could be

Helena - we need to stay away from google because we are probably googling the same things. Our scans are Tuesday - we just gotta hang on!

Hi ladies!! I'm so excited to be joining you! Today I found out that my little bean is growing in the right place. The relief is unbeliveable!!

I'm 5 weeks today so I know there is a very long road ahead but this time round I'm going to enjoy it as long as it lasts!

I'll read through the board from the beginning later today. I've been too scared to peek over until now! x

Hilslo - Welcome :) we're all nervous here, so don't worry. I think having been through what we went through steals the innocence from us the next time.

So pleased that bub had a sat nav :)

Welcome!

I had another bit of spotting overnight. I can't stop fearing an ectopic and am absolutely terrified for tuesday. It's my birthday today, but celebrating is the last thing I want to do

Hi ladies!! I'm so excited to be joining you! Today I found out that my little bean is growing in the right place. The relief is unbeliveable!!

I'm 5 weeks today so I know there is a very long road ahead but this time round I'm going to enjoy it as long as it lasts!

I'll read through the board from the beginning later today. I've been too scared to peek over until now! x

:happydance::happydance::happydance: that is good news ! Delighted ya could join us , I hope soon everyone will be here and the other BFP before October will be a place where only tumble weed is seen :haha:

Welcome!

I had another bit of spotting overnight. I can't stop fearing an ectopic and am absolutely terrified for tuesday. It's my birthday today, but celebrating is the last thing I want to do

Helena firstly Happy birthday :cake: I feel for you as early on I had one episode of spotting just after 5 weeks . I was convinced it was all over but thankfully all was well . Can I ask why are you thinking ectopic ? Could be just left of blood from implantation , its impossible to try relax so I'm not even going to say it . All you can do is take it one day at a time xxx The odds are stacked in your favour and I'm sure all is ok xxxx

Happy birthday Helena!

I have my fingers crossed for a wonderful scan for you and dream on Tuesday! It's gonna be a good day, I can feel it :hugs:

Girls I'm literally shitting myself here...I felt sick all day so took an FRER...it's positive!

I'm only cd21 dpo9

O Helena FX for your scan!! Happy birthday to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"