BFP by Oct 2015 TTC & BFP Group. (was the BFP by Oct 13 thread but the bubs are here)

Tickle I'm soooooo delighted for you!!!!! Great news.... Told you it would be quick..... Think you totally deserved that too for all the waiting!!!

Can't wait to see pics and hear your story!

My wee Scarlett was 9 lbs 4 but is down to 7lb 11..... Having some feeding issues but am now expressing and feeding!!!!! First week is crazy for me

Thanks guys.

Here's my story, spent the Friday gardening and playing football with the kids on the streets came in had a bath, no pains or anything but something in my head told me baby was not too far away.
Woke up at 1am with contractions every 7 mins apart lasting a min each. Left them for an hr to make sure they didn't fizzle out like previous ones, woke Chris just after 2am to tell him, then rung the birthing centre to ask their advice, luckily I know the midwife and she just said to go in when ever I felt ready.
Got to the hospital at 3.30am was only 4 cm but the pains were coming thick and fast but manageable. Got to 5.30am I felt like I wanted to push but was only 6 cm, this disheartened me. I started on the gas and air at this point and started crying saying I couldn't do it. I asked for a shot of meptid, this was around 6.20am, so got on the bed had the injection turned back over and straight away needed to push, I started pushing at 6.25am and little Samuel was born at 6.29am. 4 mins of pushing! I was in total shock it happened so fast but he is beautiful and feeding well, managing to breast feed my milk has finally come in today, so I look like Katie price lol.
In my notes the midwife has put my labour was 1 hour 4 mins! I still can't believe it, but so happy I had my friend who is the midwife.
Totally in love and now my family is complete xxx

Tickle he is gorgeous ..... I just knew it be fast for you!!!!! Well done!!!!

Tickle he is so beautiful xxxx and wow he shot out lol !! Great to hear your doing well :) cmc expressing is such a pain in the bum . D you have a good pump . I'm struggling with expressing and LO is now refusing the bottle ( he took it for weeks now is on strike ! ) means I'm in trouble if I ever need to go anywhere without him . Will keep trying with the bottle for one feed a day but he was going hysterical !!

Congrats tickle! He is lovely! So thrilled you had a quick ending and he finally made it here!:baby:

Girls who arn't on my Facebook, I have sent you a message.

Lw i do have a great double electric pump and while it's great I just wish I could feed her on my own without top ups but sure

Who's next ladies???? Lune ???? How's everyone doing??? How many weeks are you all now?

Tick, tock, 37+2. Still trying to decide on a name. We both like Evan and Blake. Trying to convince him of Dominic. Why is this so hard!? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->