BFP Chasers...........Feel free to join....

ohhhhh multilingual child!! awesome!! Yeah, he sounds like he's doing all the right things! I know, i can't eek a 'Mama' out of either of them unless it's by accident. We've got B's, V's, D's all in the works here, no M's hardly.
Timothy is really starting to mimic now - he does this thing where he throws his head from left to right (or right to left, depending on how he's facing you) and then laughs. I didn't know what it was until I realized, it's what WE do to HIM when we want to make him laugh - we'll look away and them back at him really fast and make a face! So he's being a clown and doing it to us! SO cute. And Malcolm is waving (we think) but his teacher said that he's developing more vocally, while T is developing physically. But both are doing great (I had a parent teacher conference last night).

ooooh - good luck to your DD, TTC! And early congrats to you!!

Gemma - welcome! Good luck, I hope this is your month!

Hi all!

Bella is talking so much these days. She’s even stringing 2-3 word together. Her language skills are growing exponentially.

I’m headed to ATL today so that I can be there to be with DD when she’s induced on Monday. Can’t wait to meet Dgd Aurelia!

Good luck Gemma!

Hi guys, just a bit of encouragement. I’m a serial poas tester from 1dpo (ok maybe not THAAAAAT early), but I guess I do it so that I’m not disappointed, like you know rather than holding out for the whole two week wait thing only to find it’s a BFN again.
Anyway, this cycle I used a mooncup to keep my hubbies “little swimmers” in there overnight. And I started testing from 9dpo.
All tests were bright stark BFN. I was so gutted. Then randomly at work I got a taste of blood in my mouth, so much so that I went to loo to check in mirror if I was bleeding! Nothing there. Happened again the next day when I was driving, and both times lasted less that a minute. Veh veh strange... still STARK WHITE BFN at 11dpo too

Anyway tested again this morning and was sure there was a shadow. These are tests from yesterday (top), this morning (middle) and this afternoon (bottom). To encourage you if you still have a stark white bfn at 11 or 12dpo it’s not over by a long shot! I’m 13 dpo today and it’s still super faint...

84973F67-3C21-4A6C-8ACD-4CBEFA499BEE.jpeg

I def see something on that last one! have you tested more since Saturday? I assume from your confessed obsession, the answer is Yes ;)

WHEW - all done with Thanksgiving!! What a whirlwind!!! Tons of family in town, Black Friday sales for my Arbonne stuff so those went through the roof (still going today for Cyber Monday!!), Timothy is walking, Malcolm is walking with the help of one of those play walking toys, Timothy is having separation anxiety at night now and is up every hour and WILL NOT go back down on his own without rocking him into a dead sleep...I am having trouble keeping up. Still soooooooo grateful beyond words but this stuff is HARD. Hosted almost 30 people for Thanksgiving. I don't think I had a decent conversation with one person but they all had fun so that's what matters. I actually lost 2lbs over the last few days b/c I've been going and going!! CRAZY!!

how was everyone's holiday?

TTC - that's awesome about Bella! Good luck to you and DD today!! I hope everything goes smoothly!

just lovely, TTC!!! stats! I need stats and name and all the gooooood stuff please!! :)

She has a beautiful name, TTC!

Wish- Wow, T is walking already! And what a cute little mimic he is. I hope for your sake he gets over his nightly separation anxiety quick! Gummy is almost a year old and still not walking. He's a pro at throwing things and chasing a ball around, though. He's like a little puppy. Yeah, we hope he'll at least be somewhat able to speak French at some point. DH just used youtube and talking toys, but I've been trying to get him to talk to gummy more in French.
I'm so impressed with your ability to host 30 people for Thanksgiving! We had a quiet one, and I was proud of myself for being able to cook a bunch of dishes. That's all I was able to do.

HoneyBeeBee- The line looks clear to me! Have you tested again?

I had a harrowing past couple of days as I miscalculated the extra tax I was supposed to send to the IRS. I had been unaware of this extra tax until the IRS sent a letter. When I filled in the form to calculate it, it was almost 100k! I was in shock, and I was wondering how to come up with the money, and how we'd ever have gummy #2. I felt so bad for gummy as we're alone here with no relatives for him to mix around with. And I also feel like it would be nice for him to have a sibling that is also a donor egg baby. It turned out that I made a major mistake, and it was 12k. Still a big dent to the wallet, but not 100k!

Anyway, in the couple of days where I thought I had to cough up that huge amount, I told my sis about my situation. and she told me that I should be thankful for at least being able to have one child, and that I'm lucky I could conceive when others can't. This from a person who had 2 kids close together in age as it was so easy for her to conceive naturally. And she says she has no money when she has property which would yield a million dollars (plus there's no capital gains tax in Singapore) if she sold it, and they have lived in my parents' house since before her kids were born. And my parents have cared for her kids and paid for everything (including vacations), while DH and I struggle on our own. Sigh, sometimes she can sound so insensitive.

But she's right... I am thankful for gummy. He's such a joy, and so ridiculously funny and happy :cloud9: And it's true that I am thankful that I was able to conceive, because of the kindness of our donor.

Honeybee - congrats!

AFM - praying for a Xmas bfp!

Here’s a pic of me with my granddaughter! Talk about feeding my baby Fever!

F23B42BB-5196-4D7D-AD8C-3C326D64871A.jpeg

TTC - beautiful name and good size!! How's DD doing?

miki - Good job on the multi-dish meal prep!! Well done! It's hard and I certainly wasn't doing it all myself. My aunts and Mom were there to help too. There was literally a line of dishes for the microwave and oven. :haha:

Yeah, sisters can be like that. They have all the ability to tell you what's what but not listen to what they are actually saying and how it might apply to them. Or sound coming from them. I'm sorry for her insensitivity. I'm glad about that miscalculation!!! WOAH! When do you guys think you'll try again?
Yes, I too am SO grateful to our donor for me to be able to carry and bring these boys into the world. They are just everything to us. I'm grateful for even being able to afford it, have insurance that covered so much, my health during the pregnancy - so much. I'd really love it if we happened to have another accidentally but I know that door is closed.

DD is doing okay. She had severe tearing during the delivery. They thought they were going to have to do a transfusion. So, it’s going to be a slow recovery. She’s grateful to be home, though!

I really wanted to be in the delivery room but totally respect her decision that it just beher and her DH. Now that I know how her delivery went, I’m glad I wasn’t in there. I may have panicked seeing DDlose so much blood.

I’m so confused! I was out of town for the past week with my daughter (who was giving birth to my first granddaughter). I didn’t temporarily check OPK while I was there. I woke up this morning and my temp was up.so,I’m afraid I Od but my OPK is darker today than it was yesterday. I don’t know what to think! I haven’t bd since I’ve been back bc I’ve been so exhausted but I’m ready now. I just hope I didn’t miss it!

nevermind! Positive OPK this morning! Woohoo!

FX'ed TTC!!!
That's scary about your DD but I'm glad she's recovering. I needed a transfusion b/c my uterus didn't start contracting on its own and I was hemorrhaging blood. I'm glad my Mom wasn't in the room as well. They actually took DH and the babies out of the room while they worked on me. I can't imagine how scary that must have been for him.

What an adorable newborn pic, TTC! I'm glad your DD is recovering. Fx for your Xmas BFP!

Honeybee- That's a great line progression!

Wish - How nice to have your mom and aunts on hand to help! As happy as I am to be living here, the huge distance between me and my relatives is a hard thing to deal with. But then again, absence makes the heart grow fonder! As you can see, sometimes my sister can get on my nerves with her insensitivity. I guess it's true that she probably just doesn't put herself in my shoes before she gives me her opinion. Yet I tread super carefully when I think of what to say to her. I have never told her to be thankful for what she has, or that it could be worse, etc. Even though her life looks easy to me, I know that it doesn't seem that way to her. I try to give her support through that lens, and pick my words carefully so I validate how she feels and she doesn't get hurt.

How scary that you lost so much blood. I remember being so shocked when I read your birth story. Thank goodness all was well, you recovered, and you now have adorable 11 month old twins! So true... I too am so grateful for the same things, all of which enabled me to carry and bring sweet gummy into this world. I think we're going to start trying for #2 around the middle of next year. I can't believe how time flies!

It was nice to have my family all there to pitch in. My folks and sister all live in NC so they aren't around often. My folks have made it up 4x this year, though so that's good. Quarterly is enough for DH with them! :) And my sister made it up 2x - she is busier (folks are retired) so it's understandable. And DH is NOT a fan of hers so the buffer is good. I don't know when we'll travel down there to see them. They want us to but DH is not too keen on doing it anytime soon.

I hear you - it's a double-edged sword. If your family was closer, they might stress you out more. But being SO far, like you are, is stressful sometimes too b/c you can't just drive a long distance to see them. You have to fly, and I'd think that's not a cheap flight either.
Oooooh I can't wait for you to start trying again!

11 month olds - where has the time gone....?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->