BFP for bubba #2 :)

mummy to be

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
O.M.G i cant believe it. After 7 months of trying we FINALLY got our BFP!!!!

it is still only VERY early stages but we got it :) Loud and clear.. I did it at 2:30pm this afternoon and it showed up straight away!

I thought maybe it was a false positive.. and i did another one at about 5:30pm and again... 2nd line... showed up straight away!!!!....

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::kiss: SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!

Attachments

• 2nd June 2010 Baby #2 (1).jpg
    2nd June 2010 Baby #2 (1).jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 26
Beautiful tests, congratulations!!! :hugs:

congratulations. I hope 7 months TTC is a lucky oman! x

Congratulations darling! You have deserved this, after a long seven month wait! I know you and Allan want loads of kids, so well done and I hope this is the start to a healthy and happy 9 months :)
xxxx

Congrats!!! 7 seems to be a lucky number for some:) Wishing you a happy and healthy 40 weeks!.x

Congratulations darling! You have deserved this, after a long seven month wait! I know you and Allan want loads of kids, so well done and I hope this is the start to a healthy and happy 9 months :)
xxxx

Thanks baby girl!!!!!!!! Love you xoxoxoxox

Mandy121 - i think i was 15 days DPO when i found out...... :)

aww, congratulations! happy and healthy 9 months! you'll have 2 gorgeous babies! :)

xxxx

Thanks baby girl!!!!!!!! Love you xoxoxoxox

Mandy121 - i think i was 15 days DPO when i found out...... :)

aww congrats again hunny xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"