BFP for my birthday?

Wishx

Reaction score
So my birthday is December 23rd and i really want a BFP for it. AF is visiting right now so it cuts it kind of close.
PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE give me tips on how often to baby dance or anything i can do.

Finding out im pregnant on my birthday and just before Christmas would be the biggest gift i could ask for. My mind would be COMPLETELY blown!
Who else is asking Santa for a BFP?

Me!

AF is visiting me as well right now and if this cycle is anything like my last I'm expecting to ovulate on the 15th and test a few days after Christmas!!

FX'd for your birthday BFP!

I'm hoping for a christmas bfp, I'll be testing around christmas day depending on when I ovulate this month

Best of luck to you! I would BD every other day during your fertile window! I have been told by several midwives (I'm in the medical field) that this is the best method.
:dust: hope you get your wish for xmas!

I'm hoping for a birthday bfp (7th) hope you get it ☺️ X

Thats everyone! :)
I'm not exactly sure when i ovulate...i kind of just know the day of and try to BD on time. This time around as soon as i ovulate im going to BD every other day for a week! :p
I should do ovulation tests and chart but i dont want to spend a ton of the tests and i dont really know anything about charting yet...
I'm pretty uneducated as you can tell..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->