Bfp line isn't darker?

nnaime

Blessed Mother of 2 little ones
Reaction score
Since my first bfp (5/18) I was going to take a test every two days to watch the lines darken as I've had a chemical before the lines were dark enough to see standing a few feet away; two days after that the line was as dark as the test line so I thought I was in the clear for sure, today my test looks similar to the test on 5/18 maybe a tad darker

Should I be worried? Maybe the test is faulty?

Since my first bfp (5/18) I was going to take a test every two days to watch the lines darken as I've had a chemical before the lines were dark enough to see standing a few feet away; two days after that the line was as dark as the test line so I thought I was in the clear for sure, today my test looks similar to the test on 5/18 maybe a tad darker

Should I be worried? Maybe the test is faulty?

I would not be worried, each test is different even if i is the same brand.

Try an relax, if you are really concerned speak with your doctor and as to be seen for blood draw.

Test darkness isn't an accurate way of telling if a pregnancy is going well Hun they are so many variables. Try not to worry :hugs:

A line is a line, no matter how faint. My positive was at 4 weeks and was in my opinion fairly faint. You could see it, but it wasn't like in the movies where both lines are neon pink. lol.

Ive been having the same problem. My line has gotten as dark as control and i tested again the next day (yesterday) and the test was a little lighter. So ofcourse, I freaked out. Cried all morning. Ordered more tests. When I took one this morning, the line darkened up again but still not where I would THINK it should be by now.

Today, Im chalking up yesterdays test as a bad test. Can you post a pic of your tests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->