BFP month straight after Miscarrige

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm worried writing this but I've got to be hopeful

Last month I had a Miscarrige at 6 weeks, the bleeding started with spotting for 3-4 days then full flow started 4 weeks ago today.

My hcg was down to 3 during the spotting so things dropped very quick ( I only reached about 129hcg)

We choose not to wait another cycle and just ntnp this month. Seems we hit the right time as I got a v v faint Bfp at 10dpo last Wednesday. Thursday at 11dpo I did a frer and got a faint line and Thursday evening at 11dpo I got a Bfp....

EDD 19th Feb 2017

Here are some of my tests so far

First photo 11dpo and 13dpo a good progression :)

I will relax if I get my 2-3 weeks on a digital this Thursday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 10
Digital from 11DPO evening wee... Going to do another digital 7 days from this one and hope to get my 2-3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 7
Ic today at 14dpo 4 weeks from start of bleeding last month.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 6
Yay! Already said congrats on first tri, but just wanted to say those lines are really great! Congrats :)

Sorry for your loss, this happened to me 3 years ago, i got pregnant and had an early m/c I got a bfp again 3 weeks after and had a successful pregnancy with my DS :) good luck and congratulations x

Congratulations!

Sorry for your previous loss :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss. Your test progression looks amazing! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! Looking forward to your future digis.

Beautiful tests Hun, congratulations again!! When is your due date? We can't be far apart X

Congrats! I think many women go on to have H&H 9 months getting pregnant so quickly after a loss - I just got my BFP too! This was cycle #3 after my D&C at 12 weeks...I've had short luteal phases since my miscarriage, but each cycle they've been a bit longer. I'm hoping my progesterone is high enough to support a healthy pregnancy. Keeping my fingers crossed for the both of us!

Tests look great! Congrats!

I had a loss, and then a normal cycle and then a healthy pregnancy. Best of luck to you! :flower:

Congratulations :)

same thing happened to me.
I had a miscarriage on the 2nd of september 2014 i then fell pregnant on the 10th of october 2014 and now my little rainbow baby is one in 2 weeks time :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->