BFP on CD 92!!!

LondonBean

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I hope my story gives all of you hope!
My lmp was November 26th and I have never had such a long 'cycle' except for the mc I had in July of 2012 which was 70 days. This time the doctors were really great and I actually had a quantitative blood test on January 18th and it was <2, so negative. Then I went on my honeymoon and relaxed and when I came back they did tests to see what was going on with me. The blood tests indicated that I was mid-cycle and that I just ovulated or was just about to. Just before those results came back I thought AF was here, but I just really really had a ton of CM. That was Feb. 12th. DH and I did what we had to do and 12 days later I got a BFP with FMU! Later that day I checked in the trash to see the test from the day before and it was also positive but ever so lightly! Then I took another test after already peeing a ton that day and it was also a BFP!

Symptoms:

My nipples got sore about 2 days after I ovulated, but just my nipples.
Other than that I had a little bit of fatigue, and no CM until the day I got a BFP.

I can't believe this is happening and I am so excited! I think the sun from my vacation helped a lot. I have been stuck in cold wintery conditions and this is the worst winter I have ever experienced so I hardly go out. Next winter I will have a new reason to hibernate!

Also, I had light light brown cm on CD 28 and I really thought it was implantation or ovulation and my doctor said it was an abnormal period. I didn't believe him, but he was right. I also had tons of cm after CD 28 like never before and it was yellowish and gross and I really thought it could be something but it wasn't. So even with a 'period' on CD 28, which would make my BFP on CD 64 if you counted 28 as day 1 it is still pretty miraculous!

Anything can happen!

This gives me so much hope im now on cd 52 had what i thought was faint positives on cd 48 & 49 but this mornings was neg i think so confusing id love to just wait it out without testing but i just can't help myself lol im going away for a week today so maybe when i come back ill get my BFP just like you thank you for the hope xx congratulations and a happy and healthy 9 months to you XxX

Thank you!!! Also, just to clarify, I didn't ovulate (finally) until after my vacation. I wasn't pregnant before because I took a quantitative and it was less than 2. Having the doctor order that test was the only way I could enjoy myself and relax. I had to know one way or the other!

Ill keep bding in case im in the same boat ;) xx

Also i have no doc just yet because iv just moved to the UK so not all set up yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->