BFP on EPT but why BFN on FRER??? HELP!!

docjen

Reaction score
Help! I have gotten BFP's on EPT tests every morning for the last 3 or 4 days. Super super faint to start with but each day gotten a bit darker to today where I can for sure see it and it is blue! I know blue dye tests are known to be bad and I agree except I have never had trouble with EPT. last time I was pregnant EPT was BFP a couple days before a FRER. So why is it that I still haven't gotten a BFP on a FRER yet? And just to add, my EPTs were all from different boxes from different stores! So frustrating. Any thoughts?????
Thanks so much and Baby Dust to all!
Jen

Can you show us pics of the blue dye progression?

For a blue dye to be a true BFP, the line has to be centered and as thick as the test line...I really hope yours is.

I wish I could, my husband is out to sea and he has my camera. :( It is super dark like a thin line but he rest of the line is there to just not quite as dark. I just don't understand why EPT would be picking it up and not a FRER yet. I am supposed to start between today (Friday) and Sunday.

Are you sure you bought the FR Early Response tests?

I think so. I will buy some more later this morning and try again. I have to get the kids to the bus stop but then I will use my smaller camera that I found to take a pic and post it. He took the nice one but I can use this one. Should be up in an hour. :)

ok try this...
https://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k491/docjen1/

I inverted them too.

I really hate to say this, but they look like blue dye evaps to me.:nope::hugs:

ok, I wasn't sure. I have never had them before. I guess I will just see what happens this weekend! I am due any day now...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->