Bfp on one step amd bfn on cb digital

Bubbles31x

Reaction score
I took a one step test this morning and got a faint second line then this evening I took a digital clear blue and in sed not pregnant. I dont know what to think now. Anyone else experienced this?

20201031_122423.jpg

Ignore the wrapped under the test saying ovulation. I took a ovulation test at same time for a guide on where line should be

That’s really common. The cheap tests are usually more sensitive, the digitals aren’t quite as sensitive so don’t show up for some until days after a cheapie.
I would test again in a 4/5 days with another digi and see then :)

Its so heart dropping when u finally get a positive then get negative digi. When I got that bfp this morning I was in shock but happy then get it all shattered. If it a common thing to happen then try and keep hopes up a little bit but its hard to now. But can you guys see the second line?

Its so heart dropping when u finally get a positive then get negative digi. When I got that bfp this morning I was in shock but happy then get it all shattered. If it a common thing to happen then try and keep hopes up a little bit but its hard to now. But can you guys see the second line?
I see the second line, how many dpo are you?

I can see the second line :) I got all my first bfps with cheap tests, and only used a digi a week or so later.

I'm 11dpo. Well im glad it's not just line eye. But the line was more pink in person tho. Im gonna test in the morning with another one step and hope it will be darker

Thank u. I will post tomorrow with results of test. Fx x

Well I just took another one step test and definitely a bfn. So I dont know why I got second line yesterday. Ill just wait for af to show now.

Well to make things a bit more weird I have just taken an opk to just see and I got this

20201101_095151.jpg

I also took another pregnancy test ( im a bit of poas) addict lol and its bfn. Im confused now

20201101_095404.jpg

Did your first hpt touch the opk? Because they can turn hpts positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"