Bfp or evap?

phantomfaery1

Mum to Marshall + 1 angel
Reaction score
Hey guys havnt been on here for a good long while now but me and SO had a naughty slip up so here i am x i was just wondering if you guys could have a look at my test from yesterday x there was a faint line when i did the test then i looked at it about 2 hours later and it was like this x the only thing that worries me is one edge of the positive line is dark and thin, almost like an evap ontop of bfp line x any opinions wouldbe awesome thankyou x

Attachments

• 20170725_024027.jpg
    20170725_024027.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 69
Looks BFP. Try FRER they're much better than Clearblue :)

Thx hun :) i also had a faint line within the time scale the day before, just dont wanna get excited took me 3 years to get pregnant last time! (Different partner though)

Thankyou guys x i also forgot to say that i had my implant removed on the 1st so am not sure when my period is due (no AF since august) had slip up on 6th then pink spotting on 19th x did a 25hcg test on 21st which was bfn then clearblue early response on 23rd (10hcg test) and faint positive then the one pictured i took yesterday. Just still feel it unlikely that i could get preg so quick, plus ive heard that pregnancy so close to implanon removal is higher risk if miscarriage?

I'd say bfp Hun but just to make sure I would try a pink dye test xx

It looks like a BFP but I would recommend testing again with a FRER :)

Thankyou everyone xx :) ive got one clearblue left so gonna use that up :) x if its blaring bfp straight away will go with that if not will get a pink one ahhhh so nervous!

Just done another test line slightly darker (in time limit) than one a couple of days ago, bit gutted that it not a blaring positive x everytime its been a faint line thats got really dark after an hour x is there a chance they could all be evaps? 4 d tests bought on 4 different days? Sorry if im being silly just cant relax till its a bold line :-( its been 5 days since implantation bleed shouldnt it be dark by now? X

I'm not sure I've seen pics of blue ones that get really dark, maybe people just don't use them as much. But if there is an obvious progression that's a good sign. I would still get a couple FRERs and try those.

It looks bfp to me but im a bit sceptical becsuse if you only had your implant removed on the 1st, it seems unlikely that youd be anywhere close to ovulation on the 6th, or did you mean 1st June?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->