BFP or not?

CACH12

Reaction score
Took this test unsure? Took a digital...BFN! Opinion? The one in the picture I took around 7:30ish...the digital was taken soon after but different urine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 92
Digitals are waaaaay less sensitive than that style frer. That looks like an early bfp to me. Give it a couple days then try the digital again. Congrats!

Early bfp maybe that's why it's not showing on a digital yet? I would say bfp! :D

If it has colour then I'd say early bfp! :)

Looks like a bfp! Digis are less sensitive!

I can definitely see a pink line there, I would say BFP! Congrats :)

I am not sure about my test last night. Took one this morning (curved handle frer) and it appeared negative for the most part. Digital was BFN! Going to wait a few days and maybe test again if AF doesn't come...

I see a faint line ! I would go with BFP !!! Congrats :)

So thought I would update everyone. This test was not a BFP. I was afraid it was just a bad evap line like I've been hearing about from several different people. I retested today (same brand) and it was a BFN as well as the digital that came with it! Now if AF will just show up I will get on to next month! I'm on CD 37!

Wow shocked if that's an evap! Was the first test a curved handle frer too? I've heard the curved ones are not as reliable.

Can anyone please let me know if they see it

Attachments

• 2016-04-12 22.10.51.jpg
    2016-04-12 22.10.51.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 24
That one I posted was flat handled. However, according to another forum & online articles both are causing issues! That was the only positive I got and I've been testing since 8 DPO (I'm at 23 now!!). So proceed with caution!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->