BFP, ovulated cd 75!!!! see it can be done!!!!!

fluffy

Mum to 1
Reaction score
Cannot believe it!!! ttc with long irregular cycles they seemed to be getting longer and longer but perservered bding whenever i thought i was even possibly oving had 3 occassions where i really felt i could be ovulating had ewcm and twinges so did what needed to be done, anyway..... and only went and got it!!!!!! cd 75ish!!!
So anyone with odd cycles it can be done!:happydance:

oooh congrats!! and Welldone you!!

xxxx

thanks for that post hun. u just gave me hope and congrats on your BFP! H&H 9 months

Thanks sma, glad its given you hope it does just go to show that even if your body doesnt behave as it should you can still get there! Hope you get your BFP soon!

Huge congrats Fluffy... you've just given me some PMA and hope...

Have a great 9months x

Hey carrie, keep up with the PMA you'll get there eventually. Fingers crossed for you all.

Huge Congratulations Hun!:yipee: Hope you have a wonderfully happy and healthy pregnancy:hugs:
I'm going to join the others in saying this was a great PMA boost hun....I have been so confused with this cycle...at least now I have confusion and hope!:hugs:

congrats!
i was having long, erratic cycles as well, & was thrilled when i got my :bfp:!
xx

congrats!
i was having long, erratic cycles as well, & was thrilled when i got my :bfp:!
xx

Thanks and congratulations to you too!!!!!:happydance:

To all you other ladies confused by your cycles just keep going you'll get there in the end and listen to your bodies! GOOD LUCK :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->