bfp please stick lo

becky77

mum & 3rd tri
Reaction score
well i got a faint :bfp: on sunday at 11dpo and they have been steadly getting darker so today 14dpo i did a digi and its :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: 1-2 weeks so am absolutely chuffed , but very scared after to early mc , so am really relly praying this little one sticks with us as he/she is so wanted xxx

congrats to all you ladies who have recently got your :bfp:

and good luck and :dust::dust: to all those still trying .

oh and a big :hugs: to orangelady who is keeping me sane xxx:hug::hug:

:happydance: :headspin: :wohoo: :yipee:

huge congratulations hun xxxx sending you lots of sticky :dust: :hug:

aww great news! sending lots of sticky dust to the little bean!

Congratulations - good luck - please be sticky!

aww hun we're only one day apart!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I did my digi this morning though lol, couldnt hold out! yey! Preggo buddies!! Iv not ventured too much over into first tri, as it doesnt yet feel real!!

Massive congratulations again hun, best feeling in the world huh? We'l have to keep up with each other and share feelings! Really happy for you as i know the feeling...:) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww hun we're only one day apart!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I did my digi this morning though lol, couldnt hold out! yey! Preggo buddies!! Iv not ventured too much over into first tri, as it doesnt yet feel real!!

Massive congratulations again hun, best feeling in the world huh? We'l have to keep up with each other and share feelings! Really happy for you as i know the feeling...:) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeh an amazing feeling , lol well i held out on digi , but am a frer addict lol.
i have looked in 1st tri but wont be posting yet as feel too nervous.

yes we will have to keep in touch , i will add you as a friend so we can chat.

congrats to you again hun :hug::hug: and loads of sticky vibes

xx

Big congratulations!!! Hope little one is strong and hangs in there for you!! Best wishes xx

Congratulations, Becky! I hope that bean is sticky for you!! :hugs:

Thanks for all your good wishes ladies , you really are a great bunch xx

congratulations hun, hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member