BFP progression question

MarieLyo

Pregnant - 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Congrats on your pregnancies! I'm just moving over from TTC. Estimated to be 4wk 2d; I got my first positive on Friday morning with a faint line on an IC Followed by 'pregnant' on clear blue in the afternoon.

Saturday I tested with FMU to see a slightly darker line on IC But 'not pregnant' on clear blue digital?! What the heck. Of corse now I've been worried ever since. The digital was in my car overnight in freezing temps so I'm hoping it was faulty.

Ever since I've received slightly darker lines on IC's. I just can't help but worry, they seem to be getting darker very slowly. Pic attached. I'm headed to get an FRER today. Any thoughts?

Thanks all!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 20
I've say that progression is fine! You have your BFP so Id really stop testing. I drove myself mad in previous pregnancies testing for progression and to be honest it gave me no warning of impending miscarrige. In my losses tests were dark up to and after losses for around a week. But the panic of tests not progressing used to terrify me. Realistically so many things can influence line darkness, urine concentration etc. The clear blue sounds faulty. Perhaps test again with a first response to put your mind at ease but then just enjoy being pregnant rather than worrying yourself.

Thank you so much! You're right, stop worrying! I'm driving myself crazy!

Congrats on your Bfp and happy healthy 9 months to you! :)!

I dont like digis. They lines look fine i'd stop testing :)

Congrats on your bfp

Your lines look great. Testing is so anxiety producing.

I hope you can relax soon. Happy & healthy 9 months <3 x

Hi and congrats.
Most ic show bfp at 10mui whereas a cb digi is at least 25, if not 50 I think. So it may be that your hcg was just not quite high enough to register yet. But a bfp is a bfp!!
Xx

I got clearer bfps with smu or later, fmu was a bit rubbish for me tbh. Your ICs look great though, better progression than I had with them! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->