Bfp second cycle after chemical pregnancy (UPDATED) 15DPO progression

Mearly12

Reaction score
So I am 10DPO, and I have had no symptoms this 2 week wait, except for the overwhelming mental feeling that I am pregnant.

So I just tested mid day on a whim thinking the test would be negative since my last pregnancy i didn't get a positive until 12dpo. I did not hold my urine, so maybe 1.5 hours.

Low and behold I see a faint line appear within 2 minuets, so i took another brand, and i got another faint line.

I am beyond terrified. With my chemical pregnancy in July the test never got darker, only lighter and after 7 days I miscarried. I know only time will tell, but i am finding it hard to be hopeful, or excited.

https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/melanie1990_2007/testseptember10dpo_zpsw6q6gfwt.jpg

You guys see that line right? I just will not believe it until there is a dark dark line!

Thanks ladies!

Definitely see that line! I hope this one sticks for you

I see it!!! I am in the same position as you, I recently had a chemical and just got a bfp and it makes it all the more daunting doesn't it?

Congrats lady!!

Congratulations.they look like lovely lines for 10dpo xx

Great lines, congratulations! I hope this one is a sticky one. :) X

Definitely see those lines, congrats! Fx they get darker

Congrats hun! Have you retested since ? :)
All the best for you and this little bun!!!

I see them too :) Congratulations and hoping for a sticky bean for you xxx

So I just wanted to update with my progression so far. These Darkening lines are giving me a little hope! I had my first beta hcg and progesterone blood test taken today, so I am an Anxious to get those results!
https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/melanie1990_2007/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0465_zpshmw2oenr.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->