Bfp story's and dpo

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
Hello all and congrats

I wondered if you could help ME im wondering what days you tested and if anyone got a bfn followed by a bfp :)

Would love to hear your stories I find it hard to get answers on ttc page

Thank you and congrats again x

I got a bfn before I got my bfp!

6 days prior to af, I took a test and it was negative. I started to get symptoms after that that could have been af symptoms, but were way way elevated....I thought something was up so I tested 2 days prior to af and it was positive!

Good luck to you!!

I got a :bfn: 6 days before af (at 9 dpo) and got a faint :bfp: the next day.

:dust: for you

Dd1 bfn 10dpo, bfp 14dpo

Dd2 bfp 7dpo! Dates confirmed by ultrasound

This pregnancy, bfn 7-9dpo, bfp 10dpo. There was probably 12 hrs between my 9 and 10 dpo tests.

Thanks all I'm certain I'm pregnant but got a bfn this am :-(

Hoping I can resist testing Tomo am and wait till weds to re test

I tested from 8dpo through to 14dpo with negatives.

I tested 15dpo (AF one day late) and got a BFP :)

I was convinced I was pregnant & was getting frustrated with the negative tests!!

With DS tested at 8dpo neg, 9dpo faint pos, 10dpo blaring pos

DD didn't know I was pregnant tested randomly was pos at about 6 weeks

This one I had a faint pos at 9dpo and obvious pos and 10dpo

That gives me hope ladies I know I sm just holding out for that test to tell me :)

Wait af will show Tomo lol x

First pregnancy (BO/MMC): 9 DPO ish I was not temping or tracking at this point. I just knew I was pregnant.

Second pregnancy: At 3 DPO (tracking at this point) felt implantation. 7 DPO very faint positive followed by blood work at 8 DPO of 11.7 HCG

Third pregnancy: Felt implantation again but didn't believe it. Tested faint positive at 10/11 DPO lost that one at 4 1/2 weeks

Fourth: exactly the same as the third but lost that one at 5 1/2 weeks.

Fifth (current): At 5/6 DPO I felt implantation and faint positive at 8 but didn't really believe it until 9 DPO where it no longer was a squinter.

I implant early might have something to do with I only have a 10/11 day luteal phase.

I tested at what I assume was about 11 dpo and got a BFN. I tested again two days later... BFN. Depressed, I gave up and just waited for my monthly dance to begin. But, when it didn't come, I tested again (this would be about 15 or 16 dpo) and got a BFP. So, it's definitely possible!

Ok so I have a problem with testing lol.
I tested every morning with fmu from 9dpo til when I got my bfp, which was verrrry faint at 15dpo (one day after my period was due!!). I only use FRERs too.
... I still test too haha. Every morning. My test line only started getting darker than the control line at 22-23dpo!

Good luck x

I tested at what I assume was about 11 dpo and got a BFN. I tested again two days later... BFN. Depressed, I gave up and just waited for my monthly dance to begin. But, when it didn't come, I tested again (this would be about 15 or 16 dpo) and got a BFP. So, it's definitely possible!

This is exactly what happened to me. Tested at 10 days DPO with FMU and got bfn. Tested 17 days dpo well past midnight and got the faintest positive line, I thought I was deceiving myself.

I was using the cheap Amazon testers, btw, Wondflo, and they were about 3 months old.

I tested at 10 DPO and got a BFN. I tested at 11 DPO. I got my BFP then and it was a squinter. When I posted it not everybody could see it and it almost looked gray it was so light. I had blood work done 12 hours later and my beta was already above 90. I guess my positives don't show until later in my urine. In my pregnancy before this one, I did not get my BFP until 12 DPO.

Omg got this today room for one more?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 23
I took tests from 5dpo onwards :rofl:

All were negative until 10dpo when I got THE faintest line ever on a FRER. 11dpo today and the line is MUCH pinker and clearer!

It's pink in person but at not die for a few days yet I'll test on Friday with a digi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->