BFP then BFN on FRER but positive Superdrug?!

That's rubbish babe.... i think the line is very clear and well and truely there so :happydance: :happydance:

I pray the little beanie sticks babe :hug:

Oh you nut job! The woman said dont do it till tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Early pregnancy centre? Wonder if we have one of those?

And may i quote "I went to the early pregnancy centre in town where they give you a free pregnancy test, and it was POSITIVE!!!! Woo!!! She said it's doubtful it's a false positive, as their tests aren't very strong!!!"

Wait till the morning you preggo luney tune!

Must be the hormones! :winkwink:

Oh sweets! So pleased for you. FX it's really really sticky. Hold on babymoon! :hugs:

When I was preggo with Jsmine I tested 2 weeks after my period was due, I did one at night that was lighter, and then one in the morning that was dark!

Congratulations! wishing you the stickiest of sticky!!

Congratulations. .. and stop obsessing over lines.. It'll drive you nuts. Trust me! You're pregnant!! Now go celebrate and enjoy! :)

yay, youre pregnant!!! xx

I SO told you! OMG! I told you!!! :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS, sweetness! To you and your OH! You'll be fab mummies!!! :hugs:

congrats again im sure everything will be fine :)

Congratulations that is so awesome and after you were fretting about not making it happen! :hugs: WAY TO GO!!!!

Ok ok I give in, I musta checked the Superdrug test too soon earlier, cus its was darker after 5 mins, same colour as the one this morning, so guess I'm preggggg!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm in shock, I can't get excited, and OH has been crying all day lmao.

Better go make my ticker!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ok ok I give in, I musta checked the Superdrug test too soon earlier, cus its was darker after 5 mins, same colour as the one this morning, so guess I'm preggggg!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm in shock, I can't get excited, and OH has been crying all day lmao.

Better go make my ticker!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I like your ticker i was like that at 3 weeks and 5 days and today im so excited!!

Just hope I get a darker line tomro on either tests, nasty lil FRERs, I'm chuckin them in the bin lol. Off to the docs on Thurs!

So excited for you and your partner Lizzie!!!

hun you will get a darker line at the latest the day after tomorrow, have u got any cheapies to test with? im sure are fine, cant wait to see the pix... i love obsessing over lines lol

best of luck to u

OMG Lizzie :) so.so.so excited for you. I told my GF all about you two, can't wait to tell her the good news :) :)

Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->