BFP then BFN on FRER but positive Superdrug?!

LunaBean

Noahs Mama & 7 angels <3
Reaction score
Ok, I'm 12dpo and I tested again this morning with FRER, Superdrug and Clearblue Digital. Had a line on Superdrug, but hardly even a hint of line on FRER and Digi said Not Pregnant! I'm goin mad!!! Could it have been a chemical? I didn't think you could get chemicals at 12dpo? Unless the FRER picked up a surge last night but not today, but the Superdrug test did? I know FRER are 25mui and Superdrug is 10mui, AHHH!!! My camera won't take a clear enough pic of the FRER from last night, but here's one exactly like it I found online, with my Superdrug test pic I took underneath it. Why would FRER have been positive last night but have hardly any line today?

What do you think?! Is it a chemical?! My temperature is 37.1, highest it's been, look at my chart!! - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28753e Should I wait and test again later? I've had cramps all night, but only in my left side, and kinda round into the back on that side too. I've never had a longer than 11 day leutal phase, and 2day it's 12.

FRER from last night(not mine, but identical)

https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/storage/205/418817/HPT%20FRER.JPG

My Superdrug pic I took, it's not very dark, but came up straight away! (its darker in real life)

https://i35.tinypic.com/13yigye.jpg

Ha! Yes your preggo and if your FRER looked like that, that is not what i would call hardly a hint of a line!

Congrats and H&H 9 months xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your lines are looking fab sweetie! It doesnt look like a chemical at all. And i agree with the above,that is def not just a hint of a line! Thats a whopper of one! I wouldnt worry to much about the digis as they arent very sensitive. Ive not done one yet either,im planning on doing one on the weekend.You are up the duff sweetie,so stop stressing! Big :hugs:

But there's hardly any line on the FRER today, thats a pic of last nights test! Todays was practaically blank. I'm freaking out now lol

You cant really compare a FRER from pm to am theres too few hours gone by i think?

Your temp is till right up there so i would try not stress hun xxx

Im going to agree with dt on this one sweetie. Altho i dont do the temps and things i would say try not to stress as you can compare the two. Sending you loads of babydust sweetie.Fingers crossed for when you test again!:hugs:

Thanks! Ok I need to sleep, I havn't closed my eyes for one second!!! Will test again later. Hopefully the FRER will pick something up again later, then it's off to Boots I got for more tests just to make sure lol

Pleaseeee don't be a chemical!!

hunni i wouldnt worry yet, i just looked and the digis are less sensitive.... FRER looks good that line.... mine started light.... and got darker i was really scared too, the only thing u can do is to wait and test again and if u cant wait at all go to your GP today tell him to do a blood test and again in 2 days then u will know if the HCG doubles. i heard of many people getting BFN with digis early. have u used FMU?

keeping my fingers crossed, sorry i have no better advice i havent been sleeping as i too was very scared of chemicals but i had a stronger line on my FRER 2 days after my faint one. in between i used ICs only.

FX and tell your OH she can give u some support! if its a chemical u will be upset and she will know anyway.

Thanks Linn :) She said not to get our hopes up yet, gona ring the doctors now and see what they say! This pain in my left side is gettin worse

pains are good, i had real bad period pains last friday and saturday when i was pregnant with my DD i didnt know and thought i was coming on for 2 weeks til i realised i wasnt coming on anymore and finally tested. keep us updated.

Wiating on the doctor to ring me so I can talk to her. Nosy receptionist wanted to know what I wanted her for! She might tell me to go in for bloods. Hopefully that'll put my mind at ease!

fingers crossed, im seeing my GP tomorrow i hope i can have bloods done, i have a good BFP but still want the bloods.... obsessed lol

in the meantime here is some more

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Well my doctor wouldn't ring me back because I wouldn't tell the receptionist what I wanted, she said I'd have to make an appointment to see her and the earliest they have is Thursday!!!

But I went to the early pregnancy centre in town where they give you a free pregnancy test, and it was POSITIVE!!!! Woo!!! She said it's doubtful it's a false positive, as their tests aren't very strong!!!

Went and bought 4 FRERs and 2 more Superdrug tests, so now I'm holding my pee in so I can test again soon, then I'm gona change my ticker from TTC to pregnant!! Ohhh it's so weird!

Yippeee! Can't wait to see your new ticker! Did you tell your OH yet???

I'm so excited for you!!

Had a good feeling from checking your chart over the past few days!

Yay!!! Can't wait to see more piccies!!

oh a massive congrats!!!!!!!

Yea I told her! She's excited but nervous!!!!

The woman at the pregnancy centre said don't be testing again til tomro, but I did a Superdrug there now, still a line, but fainter than this morning? I hope it's not a chemical and the HCG is leaving my system now :( Not gona test tonight again, will use FMU tomro, so no ticker change yet!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->