BFP then BFN?

Good luck! There's def a line on the 9 & 10 dpo ones. Hope frer shows up for you soon <3

You're looking very early, I didn't even get a barely faint line until 15-16 DPO

If you read my first post you’ll see I don’t usually test early. (At over 7... or 8 now? years of this you eventually give up with testing early and hoping) Every blue moon (maybe once a year I get an inkling to test early) This month I just was testing to make sure the trigger shot was out of my system since this was my first time with a trigger shot.

Once I seen it was out I guess I decided to just keep going to see. Once I seen a hint of a positive I just kept testing and tried to not get my hopes up. (Failed miserably at that). Guess I’m human.

Anyway, I switched tests after all those faint lines on the blue dye tests and had all negatives. Today though this little line popped up. I’m going to test again tomorrow. But as of today still no AF.

Attachments

• B9FC3EAA-A916-44F1-8683-F9546E30A610.jpg
    B9FC3EAA-A916-44F1-8683-F9546E30A610.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 88
Thanks! I&#8217;m going to wait until Monday (and keep testing hahaha) and if AF hasn&#8217;t shown I&#8217;ll call my RE. :D

Good luck! That looks positive to me!!

Beautiful bfp!! I used that test with my son and got the same kind of line for my first bfp with him. Congrats xx

Oh my gosh. So now I&#8217;m terrified to test that if I do there won&#8217;t be a second line. I leave in the AM for a week long work trip. AF is officially 2 days late. I&#8217;m afraid I&#8217;ll test again and be crushed.

Do many people have extra long luteal phases after IUI? (I didn&#8217;t have any progesterone support so that wouldn&#8217;t cause a long LP). I just don&#8217;t think it&#8217;s really possible. And that AF will hit me any second.

I think you will have a sweet beautiful bfp in the morning hun!! <3

If you're not on progesterone then it's unlikely you would have an unusually long lp unless you're pregnant

Definitely saw it on your Blue dyes and the last test! I think FRER have gone down hill they&#8217;re not as reliable as they used to be and a lot of ladies seem to agree!

GL for your next test x

Any update? Have you tested again? I still think those were all bfp!!! Good luck honey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->