Bfp then doctors office bfn

i would get that with frer after the time limit and out of the case but it was always a bfn. The test that is bfp did you do more than one?

I did and they had literally nothing on them. Im quite upset now . Im going to guess that it was a faulty test :( Either that or yet another CP. I have hyperprolactinema and PCOS so i seem to be very prone to this happening. You'd think id learn from it. Ive two FRERs left there but its obvious that they will be negative.

no dont take the frer right now it will be negative, i sometimes get a bfn in morning and bfp in evening, im sorry to hear this happens often to you, im following a couple of women with pcos and they seem to get false bfps all the time, must be so hard. x

no dont take the frer right now it will be negative, i sometimes get a bfn in morning and bfp in evening, im sorry to hear this happens often to you, im following a couple of women with pcos and they seem to get false bfps all the time, must be so hard. x

Thanks so much. Yeah my 2 girls that i have, i needed dostinex to actually conceive my first. My second i had so many bleeds and it was such a troublesome pregnancy. I think ive had 4 chemicals now. Feel so stupid going to the doctors armed with that lovely line and then theyre getting negatives and looking at you like you're mad! Anyway still at a loss as to what happened :(

I wouldnt go to docs with a line like that because they are so sensitive the docs are not going to get anything on theirs. You need to wait until you have blazing positives on all tests before expecting the docs tests to pick it up. They deliberately have tests less sensitive to avoid picking up chemicals.

I wouldnt go to docs with a line like that because they are so sensitive the docs are not going to get anything on theirs. You need to wait until you have blazing positives on all tests before expecting the docs tests to pick it up. They deliberately have tests less sensitive to avoid picking up chemicals.

I never thought of that at the time. Was hoping she'd have done a HCG blood draw just so i knew what was going on :(

Yeah I'm surprised they didn't offer

What spins me out is here they dont even confirm with a urine test or even ask to see your test! Just ask if uv had a positive test!

I think i can just see it on the out the case frer x

Well an update. Im not going to test again this weekend, as i genuinely would rather not deal with another potential CP. I originally took the test due to spotting 2 days this week. Anyway, as they say" this too, shall pass" X

I thought i seen something, but ive since binned it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"