BFP then immediate BFN???

Ashleyk24

Reaction score
So I believe im 9dpo today. I used a frer and got what looked like a faint positive. I didnt believe it of course lol so i did another with the same urine and got a bfn. So i did a third on as a tie breaker and bfn again. This is all with the same tests (FRERs) and same urine. All were read within the time limit. The only difference is I mistakenly dipped the first test for about 8-10 seconds instead of five. Would this make a difference? So confused :(

Pic of the "positive" one included

Screenshot_20200206-143436_Photos.jpg

That’s weird, it definitely looks positive. All I can suggest is retesting in 24-48 hours to give any line a chance to be much bolder and good luck!

Looks positive for sure. All you can do is keep testing. Good luck

That looks positive. Keep testing and good luck :)

I'm seriously wondering if they've got a bad batch out right now. I'm 12DPO with a positive on two tests that look identical to the one you're posting here above at 10DPO, a negative this morning at 12DPO and a blaring positive in the afternoon.

I know they can vary in sensitivity. they claim 10miu but some have shown as low as 6...and with early testing 6-12 is a big difference...but it just seems strange that more than one person would have this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->