BFP This morning :)

AngelEyesinNJ

TTC #1
Reaction score
I am still in disbelief just as much as my husband is. I tested yesterday and had faint positives on First response and dollar store test, tested this morning got "pregnant" on clear blue digital and faint positive on dollar store test (but darker then yesterday). I think once the doctor tells me I will be much more excited I am scared to get excited.. this is my first time being pregnant so I want to be excited and just share with others going through this as well that is why I just jumped on over to this board. :)

Happy Healthy pregnancies Everyone! :)

Attachments

• positive_Inverted.jpg
    positive_Inverted.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 41
Congratulations! I wish you a very happy and healthy nine months!

Woo-HOO!!! Congrats!!!! Those tests don't lie. Don't hold back your happy!!! No amount of being excited (or pretending you're not) will change what is. It's your first pregnancy, your first baby- there's only one first. I'm giddy for you!!! :)

Sending all the sticky dust!!!!

Woo-HOO!!! Congrats!!!! Those tests don't lie. Don't hold back your happy!!! No amount of being excited (or pretending you're not) will change what is. It's your first pregnancy, your first baby- there's only one first. I'm giddy for you!!! :)

Sending all the sticky dust!!!!

Thank you for the reply...it made me smile:) You are 100% right I should be excited :)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months.

Congrats! Feel free to come and join us in the March 2015 due date group:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-37-march-mummies-so-far-come-join-us-55.html

Congratulations make sure you enjoy it and no worrying!

Congrats! What do the names/girl/boy/months you will etc... In your signature mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->