BFP this morning!!!!

amore28

Pregnant - 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
Hey girls - so after a LOT of in the past week, I think I just got my this morning!!! It's faint but I see something - what do you think???

Not only am I excited to post this but I wanted to tell you all that I really didn't have a lot of symptoms (just search my previous threads). I think I may have ovulated later than I thought (bc of my temp shift) so today would be 13 DPO (what I thought was 17 DPO had i ovulated when i thought i did).

THE MAIN ONE: breast tenderness that was really bad at 8dpo and then kind disappeared for the next 2 days. THis really got me down because i figured I definitely was not pregnant if my boobs stopped hurting. Now the tenderness is back but no where near as intense as it was on day 8. I did not notice darkening of aereolas or larger nipple size - just heavier and tender breasts. I also felt heat exhaustion from doing minimal outdoor yardwork (nothing extreme) where i felt nauseous and had to stop and go inside for water and a cool down. CM was very lotiony from 3dpo - 7dpo now it's kind of creamy but not too much. Also, mild cramping (kind of like symptoms) therefore I really thought it was not my month and expected AF to arrive.

So please DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE because I did not have all those symptoms I read about others getting! It ain't over till the witch arrives!!!! Lots of to you all!!!

Attachments

• DSC06206.jpg
    DSC06206.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 22
Thats a :bfp:

Massive congratulations.

V xxxxx

Congratulations on your :bfp: wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->