Bfp today after ectopic

love.peace

Mama
Reaction score
Stong bfp after 1 hour hold this afternoon. I'm either 13/14/15dpo.
Had an ectopic at Christmas and had surgery to removed part of my left tube along with baby 😭 I'm nervous for that to happen again. Anyway just wanted to say hi ❤

Hi

Sorry about your previous loss and congratulations on your pregnancy !

Wondering if maybe you could get a early scan to check baby’s in the right place ? X

Congratulations! I too had an ectopic in November last year which resulted in losing my left tube also.. I'm now currently 11weeks and 3 days with identical twins <3

Are you in the UK? I was offered an early scan at 5+4 and then again at 6+4 to rule out ectopic. Although chances of reoccurring ectopic are only as slim as anyone else with tube being removed. Reoccurring is usually due to getting trapped on scar tissue. ( no scar tissue if no tube lol )

Good luck to you!.
Fun fact too I actually ovulated from the side I don't have a tube! My remaining tube somehow swept the egg from the opposite side! Xx

:hugs: I'm very sorry for your loss, congratulations on your pregnancy, I hope it all goes well.

Oh wow twins Lex ! Congratulations

That’s so interesting about your tube swiping the egg ! Amazing

Wow congratulations. Twins &#128525;

Can I ask did they remove the whole of your tube? They only took part of mine so the egg would have got tuck there?

For early scan did you go to see the gp or call early pregnancy unit direct?

Wow congratulations. Twins &#128525;

Can I ask did they remove the whole of your tube? They only took part of mine so the egg would have got tuck there?

For early scan did you go to see the gp or call early pregnancy unit direct?

Yes my whole tube was removed so yea I see your point.. I'm sure it will all go smoothly for you.

I self refered to Epu. Just gave them a call at 5 weeks and explained I was told to make an appointment because of previous ectopic x

Congratulations! Fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months!

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->