BFP! Update 10/22 new pics post #89! Want to see my evap?

they look positve too me, like the other girls said it might just be too early for digi, good luck with re-testing!

Testing went OK this morning. Had a really restless night at first- I couldn't fall asleep for anything, so I got up and POAS at 2am. Light line within minutes! I was finally able to fall asleep about an hour later, and when I got up about 1/2 hour ago, POAS again and another light line. This one came up in less than 2 minutes, but it's still really faint. I'll take pics in a little bit and post them for you all to see.

Thanks for the messages! Still don't feel out of the woods yet and not ready to officially say I've got my :bfp: yet, but once my lines get darker and/or I get a + on the digi, I will! :)

ooohhhh cupcake hun im pretty sure this is it for you hun, but i understand you being cautious. Hopefully i might get to join you soon. but for now just enjoy your pink lines (i have enjoyed them im so happy for you did a funny dance in lounge OH thought id gone mad!!!) take care and keep us informed wont you?

:hug:

xxx

LOL- so cute! Thanks so much for being excited for me, Mer! :hugs:

So here are my possible :bfp:s for today. The first one is straight out of the camera- no adjustments. Had to adjust curves way low for the others for you to be able to see the lines (this makes me nervous- they're very faint in person, but I can see them without having to squint too much, but are they really positive if I have to play around with these so much in Photoshop for you to be able to see them?)

Attachments

• HPT 12DPO1.jpg
    HPT 12DPO1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 102
  • HPT 12DPO1b.jpg
    HPT 12DPO1b.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 90
  • HPT 12DPO2.jpg
    HPT 12DPO2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 93
  • HPT 12DPO3.jpg
    HPT 12DPO3.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 108
I definately see the lines. Good luck and this looks like your :bfp: Congrats! I pray this is a sticky bean! :hug:

I see the line in the first one as well as the others hun so its looking good i think, congrats xxxxxx

hey hun i can see the lines too. like others said its probably too early for the digi to pick up on your hormones. give it a few days and hopefully you'll see it in writing that your pg.

going by your tests though hun i would say you definately are 4 tests can't be wrong! :wohoo: x

:wohoo: its definalty there :happydance: you go girl!!!

xxx

Can you all say a prayer or good thought for me, please? I just booked an appointment this afternoon with my primary care doctor. I'm going to see if she'll do bloodwork on me just to confirm & make sure my levels are where they need to be. I called the OBGYN first and they weren't very friendly- told me that they ONLY confirm pregnancy via a urine test, and couldn't get me in for 2 weeks, anyhow!

I'm so nervous that the tests will be negative at the doctor today. Can you just say a prayer that I'll get my :bfp: confirmation today and that my levels are where they should be? Thanks so much!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH Cupcake i was thinking of you all Morning loooook , Them tests are positive hun , Esp the 6am one !!!!!!! .
This is your time hun , I bet your deeply excited . xxx .

goodluck cupcake, keep us all posted xxxxxxxx

i will pray for you hun. but to be honest i dont think youll need it all those tests cant be wrong.

\\:D/

xxxx

Good luck for today!! Those tests from this morning definitely look positive :D

Thinking of you :hugs: and fingers crossed! x

Good luck! I see lines...def pink ones!!!

They look positive to me. Hope the doctors goes well.

Just got back from the doctor.

Negative.

I knew it was too good to be true. :cry: She said not to get discouraged yet- that it's still early and some women take longer to test positive, etc. etc. She gave me a prescription to get bloodwork done on Wednesday or Thursday if :witch: still hasn't arrived.

I'm so discouraged. :sad2: Went out and bought some $tree HPTs and EPTs. Going to test on a $tree test tonight. I'm wondering if the batch of FRER tests I've been taking have all been bad.

Just got back from the doctor.

Negative.

I knew it was too good to be true. :cry: She said not to get discouraged yet- that it's still early and some women take longer to test positive, etc. etc. She gave me a prescription to get bloodwork done on Wednesday or Thursday if :witch: still hasn't arrived.

I'm so discouraged. :sad2: Went out and bought some $tree HPTs and EPTs. Going to test on a $tree test tonight. I'm wondering if the batch of FRER tests I've been taking have all been bad.

Was the test at the doctors office a urine one???? Usually primary doctors don't have good ones.

a Blood test is way better!

First Response test aren't known for giving false positives hun...however you should check and see what the expiration date was on them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->