BFP!!!!!!!!!!!! Weee!

Piebear2901

Reaction score
Took a test on Monday, well 4 tests! lol And they were all very solid positives. Today I am 4 weeks along. Tomorrow I go into my 5th week. Yay!

Had a blood test too and it was nice and positive. 205 hcg. That was Monday though. I'm very happy and excited but scared because I keep reading how common miscarriage is in early pregnancy. I'm trying to not think about it and just pray but boy its scary! And I haven't had bleeding but I keep having all this cramping, dull, sometimes on one side or another. I hope that's normal. I have my first doc appointment at 6 weeks, April 14th.

Took a test on Monday, well 4 tests! lol And they were all very solid positives. Today I am 4 weeks along. Tomorrow I go into my 5th week. Yay!

Had a blood test too and it was nice and positive. 205 hcg. That was Monday though. I'm very happy and excited but scared because I keep reading how common miscarriage is in early pregnancy. I'm trying to not think about it and just pray but boy its scary! And I haven't had bleeding but I keep having all this cramping, dull, sometimes on one side or another. I hope that's normal. I have my first doc appointment at 6 weeks, April 14th.

Hi Piebear,

Congratulations! Cramping is definitely normal. Your uterus needs to prepare.

Where in So Cal are you? I'm up in L.A.

congratulations!!we will probably be due very close as i just got mine too =) =)

Thanks guys!
Congrats to you all too!
:happydance:
I live up in Ventura County, just an hour north of LA.
Its cool to hear about others that are at the same stage as me. Guess we'll be buddies for the next several months! :thumbup:

congratulations xXx
I got my BFP a week ago now and still can't quite believe it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->